Oh Sony!

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Because I play online I have a bunch of cloud storage. I’ve dumped everything that’s important there, which isn’t much. I’ll also transfer it to a thumb stick too. I’ll let you know how it goes when I get the new PS4. Yes. I will set up my new PS4 before erasing the old.

Thanks for the advice. I will probably use this method for transferring everything.

Last edited:

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Last night I hooked up my new PS4 Pro.

First, I set up the new system and updated. Made it my primary and synced the new controller.

Then,I followed the on screen instructions to transfer from the old PS4 to the new one through the network LAN. This was after I synced my trophies on the old PS4.

Took a little over an hour but everything seems to be there. All my table purchases, balls, etc.

Thanks Rayder.

Old PS4 erased and on eBay.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Thanks for the heads up! I contacted Sony, and it looks like they were confused on some stuff, so they won't be published until the 11th.

The 11th has come and gone with no changes. The 11 (table and ball) bundle packs are still missing on the US store.

Last edited:

Tom Devaney

FarSight Employee
Dec 13, 2017
The 11th has come and gone with no changes. The 11 (table and ball) bundle packs are still missing on the US store.

Is this still the case?

In regards to ball packs, EU said that they would come out today. Is someone able to confirm that?

Mk pinball fan

Jul 11, 2012
Is this still the case?

In regards to ball packs, EU said that they would come out today. Is someone able to confirm that?

Hi Tom!

Yes, this is still the case here in the U.S.. No table packs can be purchased in the Pinball Arcade for PS4 in the PSN Store. Only Masters in Time and glowballs are available. You also cannot purchase any table packs, AC/DC for example from within the game itself. You get an error. I emailed farsight support about this several days ago. They said this will be resolved soon. I hope this is the case. Thanks Tom! Your hard work is apreshiated!

Last edited:

Lykaion23

Apr 8, 2014
Seems PSN Europe is faster this time. Not that I Need to Buy, but in europe all packs are available in the Store. Only sad thing is that I Never will have AC/DC, Star Trek and Mustang in TPA, cause I bought the packs in SPA and Every table on steam, PS4, XboxOne and Android, and sadly only in steam Cross buy worked.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
I've always said that it seems PSN is maintained by clueless non-gamers who don't care. It's just a job to them.

What we really need is for those who never bought them to "accidentally" get all the Bally/Williams tables. Now that would be an oopsie no one would complain about.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Some of the stuff is back in the US store. Gottlieb table packs 1 and 2, as well as the Gottlieb em pack and Alvin G pack. All of the Gottlieb ball packs are also back.

Still missing: Both Stern packs, Gottlieb table pack 3, Farsight ball pack and stern ball pack

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Some of the stuff is back in the US store. Gottlieb table packs 1 and 2, as well as the Gottlieb em pack and Alvin G pack. All of the Gottlieb ball packs are also back.

Still missing: Both Stern packs, Gottlieb table pack 3, Farsight ball pack and stern ball pack
I just checked 2 hours ago and there was nothing, so they are just started to add them back in now.

xZOMBIEx

May 28, 2017
Although still no individual Mustang release. Who knows how long that'll take.

Oh they'll take their time... They want to get as much money as they can from gullible people that don't know it'll be in its own eventually and or to make the people waiting till they can't wait anymore....

It's just like how they wont unlock them to all of us that already paid for them on the Stern PBA version... It obviously didn't take them long to allow cross purchase on PC, but console customers just get **** on and the scraps of everything....

Truth be told, if they treated us console customers the way they do to their PC and mobile customers and the game still played and looked good like it USED TO and how it should, especially on current gen consoles... There's no reason why the PS4 and XB1 versions don't lon just as good as it does on PC and even mobile devices...

I have a galaxy S8+ and it looks super amazing on my tiny device versus on my PS4 which costs more and has more power... Plus there's other games including pinball games <cough> Pinball FX3 <cough> that look super amazing on current consoles, but this little ol pinball game that isn't that graphic intense like some of those other games, looks like a slight upgraded version from last gen consoles... Heck the PS3 and 360 kind of look better, definitely easier to see and not as dark, blurry matted, etc...

But if it wasn't for all that, I would gladly repurchase everything on PC once I can get another cpu... I used to have all the tables up to judge Dredd i think or maybe a few after that one on my old cpu and it broke and haven't been able to get another one since, but also haven't been in a big hurry either... But after that happened I repurchased all the tables on 360 and we kept being lied to that a big update was coming to 360 and new tables because they stopped coming around Starship Troopers table came out... Even the PS3 got a big update that got them caught up to season 6 I believe, either 6 or 5, in sure it was 6 though.

But i finally got a PS4 lil after my cpu went down and again I had to repurchase all the tables again since Farsight isn't customer friendly and don't allow us to transfer or even get a discount on tables we already bought, eveb though Zen allows you to transfer and redownload all your tables to a new console.....

But because how bad it's gotten, there's no way i'll repurchase another table on another system... I don't even want to get season 8 if that ever comes out.... I only got Season 7 because it was extremely cheap when it first came out... not sure if it was a glitch, mistake, or limited sale, but that was the ONLY reason i got it... I think it was $7 for the whole season....

Not sure what happened at Farsight, but they've gone downhill and it's just got worse... There's no Quality testing, hence the reason for all the issues with each update... They rely on us to report everything and do their job, yet they give us a mediocre product and cater to their other platforms over console customers....

Eternal21

Jun 3, 2018
One thing I've learned, is that if it's available in store, just buy it, because it may not be there tomorrow. Snagged the 4 'new' table bundles, even though I already owned some of the included tables, and the glow balls. The glow balls (green one in particular) are incredibly helpful when going for those tough Wizard Goals, as you never lose sight of the ball (really came in handy for Goin' Nuts).

Tom Devaney

FarSight Employee
Dec 13, 2017
Although still no individual Mustang release. Who knows how long that'll take.

So on my end, the patches and the new individual Mustang purchase have been approved by Sony. Now, there are some meta data things we need to do. At max, we will see the patch and DLC come out the 7th. Depending on how fast we are at getting some last things done though, we could get the patch and Mustang purchase out sooner. I will make a post once I've confirmed a date.

djb5f1

Nov 15, 2016
So on my end, the patches and the new individual Mustang purchase have been approved by Sony. Now, there are some meta data things we need to do. At max, we will see the patch and DLC come out the 7th. Depending on how fast we are at getting some last things done though, we could get the patch and Mustang purchase out sooner. I will make a post once I've confirmed a date.

I mention this in another thread but while you are making Mustang available as an individual purchase, can’t you also make AC/DC and Star Trek for those who want just one of them? I would but AC/DC now if I could for $9.99.

As it stands currently, I will wait for a sale on the bundle.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I mention this in another thread but while you are making Mustang available as an individual purchase, can’t you also make AC/DC and Star Trek for those who want just one of them? I would but AC/DC now if I could for $9.99.

As it stands currently, I will wait for a sale on the bundle.

Their thinking is that you're gonna want Trek too, so the bundle having both and costing $20 is the same as charging $9.99 individually. That's the only reason they're gonna go back and make Mustang available separately, because a lot of people already had Ghostbusters if they had purchased the no longer available season 7.

djb5f1

Nov 15, 2016
Their thinking is that you're gonna want Trek too, so the bundle having both and costing $20 is the same as charging $9.99 individually. That's the only reason they're gonna go back and make Mustang available separately, because a lot of people already had Ghostbusters if they had purchased the no longer available season 7.

I understand what they are doing but I think they are missing out of potential immediate sales. I don’t want to pay $20 and really only want AC/DC. I have all the others except for Star Trek and will wait if it stays bundled.

It just seems like now would be the obvious time to make all three available for $9.99 since they are already doing Mustang.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.