DMD on third monitor issue

AcadDude

Jul 8, 2018
I have a third monitor that has a resolution of 1280x1024. When I use it as a DMD screen in 3 monitor cabinet mode the image doesn't fill the screen right. Some of the last part on the right gets cut off. Adam's family stops at the "l". No y. Any ideas?

AcadDude

Jul 8, 2018
I tried that the "adjust displays" It is extremely slow at moving the settings. I have those already set. That is not what I was trying to explain. I have the three areas assigned and none of them are outside the monitors. All are inside the monitor borders. The Playfield and Backglass are set and look good. The DMD has about 10 percent of the right that does not display. As I stated earlier the Adams Family DMD only shows "Adams Famil". It stops at the L. The Y and right border are cut off. I have tried all kinds of widths and heights to see if aspect ratio was my problem but I at a loss. All other DMD displays I tried seem to be cutoff as well. Anybody seen this? Is there someone at Farsight that can help?

gust334

Jun 20, 2018
I'm using Cabinet v1.70.27 in three screens (windowed), and cannot recreate this. I've varied the DMD from full screen 1920x1080 down to 512x200 and tried various positions on the screen, and always see the full DMD. I tried Adams Family specifically, and also Black Rose.

The configuration utility lets you type in numbers for the settings. I never use the in-game adjustment cog if I can help it. They are onerous to use for any adjustment more than one or two pixels. If someone decided to make the worst possible user interface for grossly adjusting positions back in 1980, they would be hard-pressed to match this pain. And if you're in slow-camera mode, the pain is excruciating.

AcadDude

Jul 8, 2018
I am happy with the 2 monitor setup. I just wanted to see what I could do for 3 but since it is chopped off I will stick with 2.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.