Bug things that need to be fixed

Maneki1972

Jun 11, 2018
I still cannot buy any of the new tables (AC/DC, Star Trek or Mustang)

The lighting on AC/DC is way too bright and cannot be turned down, it makes the red and blue lights in the A-X-E lanes and the red lights in Hell for the three targets almost impossible to see. This is weird because the white and yellow lights are bright enough that the super-bright lights of the table are not affected. This can be resolved by making the red and blue lights as bright as the white and yellow.

The scores on all three new tables when the match comes up is almost unreadable by being too dark. The only way I even knew that the scores were there was when I matched and the number flashed.

Maneki1972

Jun 11, 2018
also recommended: with Star Trek Vengeance being available, the description of ST:TNG and Star Trek: Vengeance will both say "Star Trek". I think we should give one a longer name to separate the two.

xZOMBIEx

May 28, 2017
I've been playing the trial versions of the stern tables because no way i'm giving more money for tables i already purchased, anyways the ball speed is way out of control... It was fine and perfect on the Stern version and now it's like a rubber bouncy ball you get out of gumball machines.... Just like all the other tables...

Also the ball brightness or the lighting effect of it isn't working like it was, maybe because things were changed and everything got messed up? It seems like the lightness of the ball is dependent on the room lightning and if that's the case that's wrong... It should have its own coding...

Please fix this bouncy rubber ball feeling, it's not just stern tables it's on most of the others as well... I am so close on filling a report with better business bureau and asking for a FULL REFUND on all the seasons and ball packs I've paid for because this is basically broken and unplayable at least not playable in a fun manner and the way it used to be, it's gotten worse with each update....

Yes some things have gotten better, i do appreciate what Tom has helped with, but the mechanics and lighting is way worse... or i should say physics... I used to play this every day for hours, now it's lucky if i play more than once a week for less than an hour because i spend more time trying to adjust the lighting and just get frustrated with the bs physics...

It really feels like they gained our trust and money and then decided to try new different things messing things up, cause what do they care they already got our money....

The ball should be a shiney steel color and shouldn't be so bouncy and light feeling... Go look at Zen Pinball FX3 for references... They have it pretty much perfect, yet PBA seems to be going backwards, not caring about their customers and fans, especially on the console side...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.