I can't get Mustang!

pinballplayer

Dec 23, 2016
When I opened TPA on Xbox, it offered me Stern Pack 1 and Stern Pack 2. I clicked on Stern Pack 1, and it made me *pay* 24 dollars for it. I thought it was supposed to be free, since I had already bought all the tables in Stern Pinball Arcade!

Then I clicked on Stern Pack 2, and it went straight back to the opening screen!

Now I see that I've got AC/DC and Star Trek on my Xbox (from Stern Pack 1) but no Mustang (from Stern Pack 2). All the other tables from the Stern Packs were already in TPA, since I had bought them all previously. I can't click on "Table Packs" any more!

Help! What do I do now?

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Have some patience, enjoy the packs you have, and wait for the table to go on sale individually. Unless FarSight comes out and says opposite, it's safe to assume this will happen.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Play it on SPA until it gets straightened out. Contact Farsight support and see if they can do anything. That’s about it as far as option go.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Okay, I got word. They are working on getting Mustang available as a single sale. The Stern titles were $10 a pop in SPA, so the intention was by pairing Trek and AC/DC in a pack, the other tables would essentially be bonus. If you hadn’t bought season 7, then Mustang with Ghostbusters would offer the same. This logic worked for the Switch, but is a big oops everywhere else. So expect Mustang soon, not the rest, for individual sale. And yes, SPA purchases should unlock soon too.

pinballplayer

Dec 23, 2016
Okay, I got word. They are working on getting Mustang available as a single sale. The Stern titles were $10 a pop in SPA, so the intention was by pairing Trek and AC/DC in a pack, the other tables would essentially be bonus. If you hadn’t bought season 7, then Mustang with Ghostbusters would offer the same. This logic worked for the Switch, but is a big oops everywhere else. So expect Mustang soon, not the rest, for individual sale. And yes, SPA purchases should unlock soon too.

Thanks for the info, shutyertrap! My situation is that I've bought every table in SPA and TPA, so I thought something had gone wrong when I clicked on Stern Pack 2 and it went back to the opening screen without downloading anything. I've got all three tables in Steam TPA (but not in Xbox TPA).

pinballplayer

Dec 23, 2016
So let me see if I've got this correct - No-one has Mustang on the Xbox yet (even though everyone has Mustang on the PC) and all those who have paid for Stern PA have to pay for the Star Trek, Mustang and AC/DC tables again on the Xbox TPA.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
So let me see if I've got this correct - No-one has Mustang on the Xbox yet (even though everyone has Mustang on the PC) and all those who have paid for Stern PA have to pay for the Star Trek, Mustang and AC/DC tables again on the Xbox TPA.

I'll see your faux outrage with my faux disbelief that any of this is news to you.

Xbox One got the new packaging of tables submitted at the same time PS4 did, as well as PC, Switch, iOS and Android. Not having an Xbox myself, I can't confirm if the new packs are live yet (would actually be quite shocked to hear they aren't since it's been nearly a month), but they'll be the same for it as everyone else. As for purchasers of SPA, the tables are supposed to be cross-buy but I don't think that has gone through just yet. The one downside is if you previously hadn't bought Flight 2000 but had purchaesd the SPA tables, you're gonna have to buy the entire pack to get that one table.

pinballplayer

Dec 23, 2016
Outrage? No, I don't feel any outrage. I'm just trying to get clarification - was what happened to me supposed to happen, or was it a glitch?

I bought all the tables in Stern PA and TPA when they came out. When I opened TPA on Xbox, it offered me Stern Pack 1 and Stern Pack 2. I clicked on Stern Pack 1, and it made me *pay* 24 dollars for it. I thought it was supposed to be free, since I had already bought all the tables in Stern Pinball Arcade! Was that supposed to happen, or was it a glitch?

Then I clicked on Stern Pack 2, and it went straight back to the opening screen! My record of purchases shows that I have only bought Stern Pack 1, not Stern Pack 2.

Now I see that I've got AC/DC and Star Trek on my Xbox (from Stern Pack 1) but no Mustang (from Stern Pack 2). All the other tables from the Stern Packs were already in TPA, since I had bought them all previously. But I can't click on "Table Packs" any more! But was that supposed to happen, or was it a glitch?

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
You need to contact support@farsightstudios.com and find out from them why you can't click on Stern Pack 2. As for SPA tables being free if already purchased, cross-buy is happening but hasn't yet as far as I'm aware. Again, support might be able to help you out there.

pinballplayer

Dec 23, 2016
Yep, they answered. They asked "Did you purchase the Stern packs through Pinball Arcade?"

I repeated what I said before, that I opened TPA on Xbox, and it offered me Stern Pack 1 and Stern Pack 2, which I clicked on.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.