Brewdog Pinball UK

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
My local Brewdog pub in the UK has pinball tables, I believe many of the other pubs in the chain around the country also have tables. My pub has 3 tables.

Ghostbusters + Judge Dredd + Creature from the Black Lagoon.

I went down there last night to find they'd replaced CFTBL with T2 :cool:. I was well chuffed. First time I've played it in RL. Table played really nicely although was obviously much tougher than the PBA version. My friend had never played it before so it was nice I could explain the rule set having played it in PBA.

50 mil was the best I could get. The machine was a bit temperamental with assigning the correct credits when we put our money in for 2 players.

We mainly played T2 as Dredd was out of action and Ghostbusters was much harder, plus I don't know the ruleset for GB yet.

Need to find out whether they run any tournaments or leagues.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Ghostbusters is brutal in real life. That flipper gap is crazy. But like you said, at least you know the rules. Often that is enough to get you a replay or two.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
yep - we both commented on how big the flipper gap was. T2 has the added bonus of the pin between the flippers which often saved a drain down the middle.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.