Future tournaments with Bally/Willams machines?

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
Will there be any Williams or Bally tables involved in future tournaments now Farsight has lost the license?

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
There's no reason they would. The purpose of the tournaments is to sell tables, to get people buying to fill in the gaps and maybe seasons they skipped. If you can't buy a table, there's no point holding a tourney on it.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
Any news (I sometimes don't get the newsletter) on upcoming tournaments? Last I know tournaments were played the end of June and the STEAM tournament was "delayed" without any ETA.

As for the Williams/Bally tables, it wouldn't be fair if you couldn't buy tables that are in the tournament, as it would put you at a disadvantage that you can't do anything about.

Mar 9, 2012
Any news (I sometimes don't get the newsletter) on upcoming tournaments? Last I know tournaments were played the end of June and the STEAM tournament was "delayed" without any ETA.

As for the Williams/Bally tables, it wouldn't be fair if you couldn't buy tables that are in the tournament, as it would put you at a disadvantage that you can't do anything about.

No Newsletter recently... Who even knows if they've fixed the issue that steam had in the last tournament and that could the be the reason we haven't had a tournament since.

Its all about Arccoda these days..

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.