Granada Table...

Jay

May 19, 2012
I really like that table. Magic Pixel is on a roll, with one fascinating table after another coming out pretty regularly.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Unfortunately there's really nothing left for them to add unless they get a new license.

I mean, they can keep adding retro/remake/reward tables, but they have exhausted the original Zaccaria catalog.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Unfortunately there's really nothing left for them to add unless they get a new license.

I mean, they can keep adding retro/remake/reward tables, but they have exhausted the original Zaccaria catalog.

Unless they get access to the Zaccaria spin-off "Mr. Game" pinball machines from 1987-1989. According to Wikipedia there were 5 of them:

Devil King, Scramble (No relation to the Konami shoot-em-up), X-Force, Space Team, and Hi-Ball.

Jay

May 19, 2012
Also remember that Magic Pixel originally started as A.S.K. Homework with "Theme Park Pinball" on iOS, and gradually built up a large collection of really impressive original machines. Those are now being slowly released as bonus tables that can be purchased within Zaccaria. I really hope they bring all of those back, because their original iOS app no longer functions and I miss those tables, especially Theme Park and Spaceman.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
It's been a while since they added an Age of Pinballs table. They were adding them regularly for a while. Only about half of their digital originals have been added. I wonder if they just decided to stop there. Or maybe it's because new achievements only occasionally get added to the game now when they release a new remake.

If the problem is the latter, lack of new achievement benchmarks, it'd be nice if they'd just release a pack with the remaining Age of Pinballs tables for purchase.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.