Request Could this option be added or implemented???

xZOMBIEx

May 28, 2017
One of the biggest issues IMO with the whole lighting issues is that it seems like there is no light in the middle above the table...

Basically, let's say we are in an actual room where the Pinball table is. Well it seems like there are lights above the table, but all around it and not one right above the table in the middle... When we try to adjust the sliders, it's like everything gets lighter on the outside of the middle... Tge middle does kind of get lighter and darker, but you notice the change more on the outside of the table... I think the easiest way I can say it is if you gui from the middle out it goes dark to light and when we adjust the sliders it adjusts the whole room, but because the middle area is so dark, it doesn't really affect or help that middle area...

Kind of like the ball highlight option, the ball is so dark now (default) that you really don't notice a difference when you turn it on, but it varies from table to table...

I think it's safe to say that most of us don't care about the background outside of the table... Is it possible to have different backgrounds with one of them being completely black or maybe another solid color like white, grey, but definitely a black background....

And or.....

Could there be a separate slider that adjusts the lighting outside of the table... This actually might be the issue with the lighting as a whole... There is a "Room" slider option, but when we use that it brightens and or darkens the whole screen somewhat, including the table... It should in theory just lighten/darken only the lighting outside of the table...

This is why I spend more time adjusting the lighting than playing and it's mainly because I just want the outside of the table to be dark, but the actual table I would like that to be lit up... Not just the light bulbs on the table...

When we darken the room and raise the table lights, the actual table play field stays dark, along with the already super dark ball... We or at least I would like to be able to see the actual table besides just the flashing lights... If we raise the bulb slider to try and make the actual table play field lighter it doesn't help that much because then the bulb lights get to bright and over saturate...

I think it would solve majority if not all the issues regarding the lighting of the was at least 3 sliders... One to darken/lighten just the room and everything outside of the table and that's it... Then one that adjusts the actual table, I would say maybe everything except the bulbs/lights, but it would mainly be too adjust the actual play field of the table, and the 3rd one would be too adjust the actual lights on the table and that's all it adjusts....

I honestly believe that's why we are still bringing up the lighting being an issue is because the sliders that are there now adjusts EVERYTHING for the most part... That's why we can't get it just right because we mainly want the room, everything outside of the table to be dark, but it also darkens the actual table....

Can that or something similar be implemented?

Thanks,
Jake

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.