"California Extreme was so extreme!!"

strells

Oct 7, 2014
(To quote my son attending his first CAX!)

What a great weekend. It was certainly more crowded this year, especially on Saturday, but they always do a fantastic job managing it. You could even hear and understand the loudspeaker announcements this year (Attention programs...End of Line.).

The table du jour so to speak was Iron Maiden (somebody won one in the raffle on Sunday). Relatively simple but very nice table layout. I did notice that the LCD scoring and animations were kind of dull. Not much action or animation, mostly static images with info about modes, score, and such. Is this because the past few tables with LCDs (like Batman, Star Wars, Aerosmith, etc.) had too much going on on them that players missed?

And somehow I had no idea that there was a newer Indiana Jones table that includes the 4th movie (we don't speak its name). Really, really fun table with the Ark essentially exploding with balls to start a multiball.

Anybody else attend or participate in the tournament (I couldn't stay until 11 on Saturday to participate in it).

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.