Play Expo London - 11th and 12th August.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
The Play Expo finally comes to London. Confirmed tables so far as below. I will be attending on Saturday with a friend.

Star Wars (Stern)
Batman 66
Alien
The Walking Dead
Medieval Madness
Attack From Mars
Cactus Canyon
Twilight Zone
Corvette
Scared Stiff
Dirty Harry
Junk Yard
Black Knight 2000
Doctor Who
Road Kings
AC/DC Premium
Creature from the Black Lagoon
Dracula
The Simpsons Pinball Party
Goldeneye
Batman Forever
The Sopranos
Playboy
Wheel of Fortune
Whitewater
Star Trek: The next Generation
Bride of Pinbaot
Kings of Steel
The Shadow
Phantom of the Opera
Spiderman
Bram Stocker's Dracula
Space Invaders
Eightball Deluxe
Centaur
Champion Pub
Stargate
Batman
No Fear

a lot of tables in this list I'm looking forward to playing.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
That is a super lineup. Have a great time.
Is it weird that I said "oooh" out loud when I read Dirty Harry?

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
yes I thought the same - really excellent line up. Never played a MM table in real life before. Not sure I will have time for the arcade cabinets :)

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
yes I thought the same - really excellent line up. Never played a MM table in real life before. Not sure I will have time for the arcade cabinets :)

You are in for a real treat. MM is so much better in real life. The excitement level is really ramped up when you destroy that first castle. Hope they have it loud enough so that you can hear it. Sound is often tough to hear at shows.

HulaHoop72

Feb 2, 2018
Thanks for posting about this!
Although I won't be attending (skint this week ) I have discovered Flip Out London, which is on my door-step in Croydon!
Cheers!

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
We got 40% off our tickets through Groupon. I've been to the PlayExpo at Manchester before and it was relatively quiet - easy to get on machines.

PlayExpo London was rammed, every table and arcade machine was always in use and you had to queue to play anything which took the edge off the day for me. Didn't get to play anywhere enough of the tables I was hoping but enjoyed the ones I played.

Doctor Who was out of action within the first few hours and removed from the arena. Dracula had a faulty left flipper all day and was unplayable. Never saw STNG, Space Invaders, Eightball Deluxe or Centaur. We played the following.

Medieval Madness
Attack From Mars
Cactus Canyon
Twilight Zone
Corvette
Road Kings
The Simpsons Pinball Party
Wheel of Fortune
Bride of Pinbot
Kings of Steel
The Shadow
Phantom of the Opera
Spiderman
Champion Pub
Stargate
No Fear
Gold Wings
Red & Ted's Road Show

They split half the tables to be in the dark and half to be under arena lighting. Some of the dark tables were too dark and we struggled to see the ball (POTO for example).

Our favs were probably the Gotlieb Gold Wings (a surprise for me) which was easy but great fun and I loved the air raid siren. Red & Teds was playing with a slight off center roll which made it easy and long play times

Members online

Members online