Patch 1.28 NA and 1.29 EU

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
You will need to search for AC/DC, it popped up under "new add-ons" section two Fridays ago on the PS4.

Cross buy doesn't seem to be working for AC/DC...

cid9IYd.jpg

Oct 15, 2013
Cross buy worked for me but I had Stern Pack 1 in SPA. Maybe cross buy isn't working for individual Stern table purchases in SPA?

On another note, I noticed that since Pinball Arcade got "updated" after the Williams/Bally fiasco I lost my Stern custom balls. The one that had the watermelon for Whoa Nelle, etc. I see that they are now selling them as a ball pack. I got them for free as an update along the way for having bought stuff in SPA. I wonder if that will become free down the line.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
I bought both table packs in SPA and those Stern tables are still showing a price for TPA.....never mind the fact that I bought the TPA versions of the newest Sterns when they first released. I have all of everything for both SPA and TPA (including all the Williams'/Bally tables that have since been delisted) and shouldn't see anything talking about a price.

AndyD

Apr 27, 2017
Same for me, bought all 4 individually when they came out, and all still showing full price. No sign of a free cross-buy for me.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
I have both packs in SPA and successfully downloaded both packs in TPA; I used the PS4 app to go in the PSN Store and searched (magnifying glass) for STERN. After I did that, it now says "All Tables Purchased!" again.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.