Bug AC/DC bugs. Jam mb, status info, FIRE lamps

Surf1der

May 22, 2012
Jam multiball lamp doesn’t light. Status info screen never pops up on dmd. F-I-R-E inlane and outlane lamps are too dim to determine if they are lit or not.

Ipad pro 11.4.1. TPA 7.11.3

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I know the fire inlane issue was brought up when it was in the ios beta before the initial release. But it was never changed. Still very difficult to tell which ones are lit. Might be something good to mention to Farsight Matt. Maybe he can address that if he has some time. I'll mention it to him in his ask anything thread.
I know the other issues have been reported as well, but don't know the status on them being fixed.

Surf1der

May 22, 2012
Sorry for making a post about known issues. I got the table a few days ago and these issues jumped out at me and I did a brief manual search on this forum for ac/dc bugs and didn’t find any that matched my issues (i guess the search engine doesn’t like ac/dc because it found 0 results). Thanks for the heads up Kolchak.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
No, it’s fine. Some things have been around for so long that they get lost in the shuffle. Never hurts to discuss game issues.

FarSight_Matt

FarSight Employee
Jan 24, 2018
A lot of the lamps are hard to tell on/off. I think I can take care of it tomorrow, but it won't go live for a while.

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
On iOS I have found it nearly impossible to tell if the songs on the jukebox are lit as well - the difference between lit and not lit is almost imperceptible on my iPad, I imagine on a phone it would be indistinguishable.

I have reported the "instant info doesn't work" bug at least three times over the last two years, both on these forums and directly to FarSight via support email. It has never worked. On this table especially, with the counts of loops/ramps/drops for multiballs, instant info is actually important for gameplay.

FarSight_Matt

FarSight Employee
Jan 24, 2018
On iOS I have found it nearly impossible to tell if the songs on the jukebox are lit as well - the difference between lit and not lit is almost imperceptible on my iPad, I imagine on a phone it would be indistinguishable.

I have reported the "instant info doesn't work" bug at least three times over the last two years, both on these forums and directly to FarSight via support email. It has never worked. On this table especially, with the counts of loops/ramps/drops for multiballs, instant info is actually important for gameplay.

The art team has really been 110% busy with stuff for months now, but these lamps should never have gone out like this...

Members online

Members online