Tripredacus

Sep 9, 2012
Pinball can be boiled down to two things:
1. Shoot the flashing ramps
2. don't drain

Congratulations, you've won!

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Every pinball player is proud of themselves at some point at 20k 20million or hitting that ramp 3 times, its lizard brain stuff

Tripredacus

Sep 9, 2012
Oh snap: I’m playing a pin with no ramps. I guess I just auto-lose.

Older games can replace this rule with shooting spinner or drop targets.

But eh, you can't "win" at pinball unless there is a ruleset, other than just doing anything. The same would be true of any video or board game of this nature. Is it possible to win at Pac-man? What constitutes winning at pac-man? Playing the game until you roll the score counter, or you get to the kill screen? Under this idea, you can't win at Pac-man either.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Older games can replace this rule with shooting spinner or drop targets.

But eh, you can't "win" at pinball unless there is a ruleset, other than just doing anything. The same would be true of any video or board game of this nature. Is it possible to win at Pac-man? What constitutes winning at pac-man? Playing the game until you roll the score counter, or you get to the kill screen? Under this idea, you can't win at Pac-man either.

Might need to replace the battery in your sarcasm detector. :D

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
Any pin you come off of that has you stating "well, I kicked ass in that game", that's my definition of "win". Winning at pinball is one of the most euphoric feelings you can have game wise (I did say "game wise" ;) )

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.