No Witch screaming on Ghostbusters Stern.

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
It's something that has to be activated in the operator settings, and I completely understand why it's off by default. The real question is why there isn't a pro mode with access to the operator settings.

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
I don't understand. What causes that to happen? I haven't seen that before.

I believe it's called scare mode, and it has to be enabled in operator settings. It happens very infrequently when enabled, you can go several games without seeing it, then when the ball hits a scoop at a random time....that. It's very loud, the video doesn't do it justice.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
I might be wrong but it's kinda in the tpa version but it's bugged. No scream but lights just go out and stay that way until next ball or something.

Striker

May 26, 2017
I played Ghostbusters in real life last weekend and got the witch scream. Zmcvay was right - OMG is it loud! Everyone around me heard it over their machines and stopped and stared at me and the machine. It was such an awesome moment.

tomwaits

Feb 8, 2014
I first played Ghostbusters at a pinball expo shortly after it was released. The scream was LOUD, even over the noise of 100+ pinball/arcade games in the room. Every time someone triggered the scream there was a brief pause in crowd conversation... people trying to decide if it was a real scream.

Also met John Trudeau at the show before all the child molester accusations surfaced.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
I played Ghostbusters in real life last weekend and got the witch scream. Zmcvay was right - OMG is it loud! Everyone around me heard it over their machines and stopped and stared at me and the machine. It was such an awesome moment.
This happened to me yesterday when I played the machine. The scream echoed around the arcade. It was definitely a head turner for some.

It reminds me of Killer Instinct's Ultra Combo shout out. It would echo are the entire arcade. Definitely an attention grabber.

Members online

Members online