Iron Maiden table release

Jamesac68

Aug 14, 2013
My local place has an Iron Maiden and it's one I keep dumping quarters into. The other go-to machines of Iron Man and Star Trek are feeling lonely, but I've been enjoying this too much to get back to them. Personal nemesis shot- the left ramp through the bumpers. There's hardly a millimeter of forgiveness in the angle of that shot.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Haven’t got out the ruler or anything but left ramp through the bumpers is a very makeable shot. It looks like your threading the needle but it’s all in your head!

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Haven’t got out the ruler or anything but left ramp through the bumpers is a very makeable shot. It looks like your threading the needle but it’s all in your head!

I didn't have any trouble hitting it either. Prob just in our heads a bit (as you said), like hitting a golf ball over water. Very satisfying shot, maybe even my favorite on Maiden.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
If you're having trouble hitting a left ramp/orbit shot through a cluster of bumpers, go play some Addams Family and see if it changes your mind about Maiden's shot ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.