Restore save data not working properly

jonesjb

Mar 22, 2013
And you are signed in with the same Farsight account correct?

Which type of devices are you using?

I’m also continuing to have problems. It doesn’t work. I try updating remotely and then restoring remotely, and it reverts to an older save point from sometime last year, not my most recent. I’m logged in with my Farsight account.

I notice it takes a minute or so to back up, and only about a second to ‘restore’ even though it doesn’t restore (in case that provides insight).

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
I’m also continuing to have problems. It doesn’t work. I try updating remotely and then restoring remotely, and it reverts to an older save point from sometime last year, not my most recent. I’m logged in with my Farsight account.

I notice it takes a minute or so to back up, and only about a second to ‘restore’ even though it doesn’t restore (in case that provides insight).

Yes, the same account.

My old ipad is the first one with the retina display (4th generation?). It’s running ios 10.

My new one is the 2018 standard model, running ios 12.

Can you both send me a message with your FarSight User ID. I'm asking the team to look closer into the remote data that's being saved. We've tried it on our devices here and haven't had any issues with restoring data remotely on multiple devices.

jonesjb

Mar 22, 2013
Can you both send me a message with your FarSight User ID. I'm asking the team to look closer into the remote data that's being saved. We've tried it on our devices here and haven't had any issues with restoring data remotely on multiple devices.

Thanks FlippyFloppy, I’ve sent you a PM with details.

Members online

Members online