Arcooda - prompting for Key again. Anyone else?

vfpcoder

Jul 9, 2012
Yes thanks, its a FarSight server problem. We have already contacted FarSight earlier this morning and hope they have it resolved by tomorrow morning.

Can anybody confirm if this has now been fixed?
I tried to run the cabinet mode this morning before leaving for work and the issue was still there.
This was around 8:00 AM CST.

Thanks!

Gabura

Jul 24, 2018
Can anybody confirm if this has now been fixed?
I tried to run the cabinet mode this morning before leaving for work and the issue was still there.
This was around 8:00 AM CST.

Thanks!

Tried a few minutes ago and it is working again!

Arcooda

May 8, 2018
Hi all, we have been informed the server should be up and running again. If there are any more issues or it is not working, please let us know.

vfpcoder

Jul 9, 2012
Ulp! My cab was down for about 4 weeks due to the game room being renovated.

It's now back up, but I'm getting the prompt for the license key when I start up the "Arcooda Pinball Arcade".
I have re-entered the key several times and it keeps giving me an "authentication error".

As instructed in this thread, I tried deleting the file "Arcoodainfo.dat" file, and then re-entering the key. It still fails to authenticate.

Is anybody here still running "Arcooda Pinball Arcade"?
Can you tell me if the authentication server is still up?

I would hate to lose access to all these tables as I'm still having fun with them. And who knows when a lot of the cross-licensed tables will finally appear on the new Zen "fx" Platform.

Thanks for any help!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.