TPA / Stern crossbuy not working

StrakaC

Oct 29, 2012
I have purchased all tables on the PS4 Stern Pinball Arcade and TPA. The Stern tables are still not showing as available in TPA...still asking me to purchase the table packs. Anyone else having this issue? I'm in the US and thought this was supposed to be fixed.

C

tomwaits

Feb 8, 2014
I don't think it's supposed to be a true cross-buy, just a TPA unlock for SPA table owners, but some report it working and some not.

Did you buy individual tables for SPA or the SPA table packs 1 & 2? Did you buy from PSN storefront or through in-game purchase? More info might help narrow down the problem so Farsight can fix it.

AndyD

Apr 27, 2017
Im in UK and yes its not working here either. I have ac/dc,mustang,ghostbusters and star trek in stern, and they are all showing prices for pinball arcade. Bought individually.

Last edited:

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
Same here. I bought all stern tables individually yet Mustang is the only one that shows as "free" for TPA...

StrakaC

Oct 29, 2012
I purchased the tables separately in Stern Pinball Arcade to include the different versions of the tables. I thought if you purchased in the Stern app that you will be able to access in TPA. Any official words on this?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.