Time to change the tablet... Any advice?

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
My samsung s2 8" is pretty decent still. When the s3 came out the specs literally stayed almost the same with no significant difference. i dont think they have improved the TPA game in any way that it would actually look any better on an s4. the resolution on the pad itself has not changed and even if it had more power there is no option to up the graphics so it would still be a the same thing regardless of an upgrade. TPA does not use the full power of these newer pads so you def dont need the best, just get a nice resolution.

Last edited:

Zappa

Nov 15, 2013
I have a Samsung Tab S, it has been pretty amazing for the last 3 or 4 years, really amazed that it still does a great job, but yeah, Pinball Arcade isn't doing so hot on it, not a big deal, I stopped buying tables once the PC version came out and have the good Williams tables.

I'd like to upgrade, interested in hearing about the Huawei, I've heard it is a good machine. I love the keyboard for the Tab S, it just snaps into place so well and works great for me on the road.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.