Zen Pinball FX3 Williams Pinball Volume One

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I stick to Spacies Arcade and our boys Jared and Chris of Blahcade , these 2 are the most sensible of all !!! a lot of the others are a few fillings short of a sanga !!!:cool:

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
I hate to say it, but the few times videos of theirs have been posted here and I've watched, I feel dumber for it. Most of the people on this forum know more about the ins and outs of digital pinball then those two. To me they are the equivalent of Facebook commenters.

Gotta agree with that. Nothing against those guys personally, but they clearly only know the bare minimum but still try to act like experts. It's also pretty clear that their target audience isn't pinball fans.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
I hate to say it, but the few times videos of theirs have been posted here and I've watched, I feel dumber for it. Most of the people on this forum know more about the ins and outs of digital pinball then those two. To me they are the equivalent of Facebook commenters.
I agree! Pat is an expert in NES and retro games, but knows very little about the workings of pinball. He enjoys playing pinball from what I can tell though.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
https://www.facebook.com/zenstudios/photos/a.10150205778810788/10160919349555788/?type=3&theater

Dead_Flip will be hosting an announcement for Zen Pinball FX3 on Monday(Sept. 17th)7 PM EDT/4PM PDT on Twitch, Jack(Dead_Flip) posted on his Facebook page the same announcement but said the games pictured(ie Medieval Madness/Junk Yard) are not the reveal so possibly about the next set of tables??? or new features in Williams??

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm going to be bowling when he goes live!

DANGIT

Jamman39

Jan 1, 2013
Mel also mentioned a big announcement on that retro games podcast he was on. It's surprising how little people have been talking about it but I guess we're all just overwhelmed with the Williams news and beta.

SPECULATION TIME

I think most liked this will be eSports focused. Zen will say that they've teamed up with IFPA or PAPA and hold official tournaments. This would straddle a line between being a cool announcement and doing nothing for me because realistically I'm decent but not win a major online tournament good even on my best day

The only other major feature I can think of that they would tease this hard is that maybe each Williams remake will come with a seperate Zen Pinball counterpart with 3D animated characters and stuff.

Also, and I super doubt it's this, but Zen have given away a lot for free in the past so maybe they'll say the first table pack is free something along those lines

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
isn't it interesting that dead flip will be going live with an announcement and we also happen to be recording a private podcast with Mel on the weekend. Hmmmm.

Just to balance out citizen, yep absolutely!

Says "Don't miss the news and hands-on gameplay on September 17!", so the obvious question that Jared won't be allowed to answer yet, is gameplay of what?

timxtr

Jan 28, 2015
Hopefully console release dates will be closer to Steam with Zen. And we get to sample the table(s) before purchase.

Jamman39

Jan 1, 2013
Hopefully console release dates will be closer to Steam with Zen. And we get to sample the table(s) before purchase.

Zen have always had released on the same day. Consoles are their main user base so the few times they've had different dates it's been consoles first and PCs and phones a day or two later

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
They said consoles won't be getting demos due to the additional submission costs and times of adding them to every respective service.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts