Zen Pinball FX3 Williams Pinball Volume One

Plungemaster

Apr 19, 2018
And the Switch, when will they get the Williams tables?

On the demo part... they can easily set a 3 minut timer on all tables, as a demo. Dont think that takes a lot of recourses to do that for every platform.

Will get you more sells too!

Last edited:

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
And the Switch, when will they get the Williams tables?

On the demo part... they can easily set a 3 minut timer on all tables, as a demo. Dont think that takes a lot of recourses to do that for every platform.

Will get you more sells too!
An interesting question to ask here is: what do you hope to learn with 1 extra minute?

Edit: you mean for consoles, right. Yep, that's actually a decent workaround.

Last edited:

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
welcome back kimkom , you just have to put up with us bludgers !!!!:cool:;)

Thanks wolfson! I see mpad is back too, we're all crawling out the woodwork! ;)

Looking forward to today's Williams info...

Maybe Zen will announce that the Williams tables will be customizable, incorporating replacement parts into their already existing XP system, thus making the whole experience more personalized? i.e. Incorporating RPG gameplay elements should you wish to play that way...

Imagine being able to swap out lights, ramps, rubbers, blades, aprons... etc. virtually. How about fitting that multi-coloured DMD? :p

Long shot that Williams would allow that as part of the license deal but why let that get in the way of speculating ;)

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Announcement about the rest of what's happening with the Williams tables including release date and pricing will be posted at 10am Pacific right here on the site. I'm just waiting to push the 'go' button to publish the info.

blindpeser

Nov 20, 2016
Announcement about the rest of what's happening with the Williams tables including release date and pricing will be posted at 10am Pacific right here on the site. I'm just waiting to push the 'go' button to publish the info.

Please tell us something about VR, thanks.

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
That's a mighty big hat you've been keeping that under! Just enough time before supper to listen to your latest podcast.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
-3 Americabucks per table
-Zen, Classic and Tournament settings
-Original and Remastered aesthetics

I figured they'd give fans a better value than TPA, but damn, that's even better than I was expecting.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
-3 Americabucks per table
-Zen, Classic and Tournament settings
-Original and Remastered aesthetics

I figured they'd give fans a better value than TPA, but damn, that's even better than I was expecting.

And then you throw in all the stuff FX3 already has going for it, whether it be custom tourneys, the match-up mode, or all the challenges and scoring upgrades you can do. Never have to worry about which tables won't work when a new pack is released, consoles will be day and date with Steam, and this is only the start!

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
And then you throw in all the stuff FX3 already has going for it, whether it be custom tourneys, the match-up mode, or all the challenges and scoring upgrades you can do. Never have to worry about which tables won't work when a new pack is released, consoles will be day and date with Steam, and this is only the start!

Agreed, great value for money. Zen are really knocking this out of the park :D

They're obviously trying to cater for all tastes.

Thank you Zen, this is just fantastic.

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
I like the sound of that! Haven’t had a chance to test yet.

Yes and the center ramps seem to have more drag or resistance. I could easily before, hit the left ramp, right ramp consistently without it doing the 'U-turn" now it doesn't seem to be the case.

Overall It's getting better and better every tweak.

Nice Job Zen!!!!

infernogott

Apr 6, 2012
I really like the remastered versions of the tables. How can I play those with the new classic physics? Is that in the beta already?

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I really like the remastered versions of the tables. How can I play those with the new classic physics? Is that in the beta already?

Yep, you can use either physics! There’s a hot key to switch the FX on/off during a game (not in front of my PC atm so can’t recall which button it is on the Xbox controller, but you can see it in the options menu). Pretty cool way to figure out what all is different between the two settings as well since the FX are toggled in real time.

Last edited:

infernogott

Apr 6, 2012
Thanks! It's the B button. Very nice.

Is there a way to lock the camera on the remaster graphics? I don't like moving cameras in pinball games.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.