Zen Pinball FX3 Williams Pinball Volume One

TimeWalker

Apr 27, 2018
I think a better idea would be to have an all-in-one thread where you can have a list of Steam IDs, Gamertags, PSN Names and Nintendo IDs :)

Narc0lep5y

Feb 21, 2015
After an update, Steam has Fish Tales but others are still Coming Soon. DLC not in store yet.

Edit - tables will show as coming soon (no preview mode) in game but if you search for DLC in store you can unlock.

Last edited:

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
The european PSN-Store still shows no Williams-table-pack beeing available for ps4. Ingame it says:"coming soon". Hope "soon" will be later this day. Free table "Fish tales" missing also.
But Zen is a reliable company. 9th this month was pronounced as release day, so i bet we will be happy "very soon" :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Getaway, Medieval Madness and Junk Yard are all playable on Switch. But I can't find Fish Tales. I mean, like, at all.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
I like the nudging in the release version on Switch. Tilt is nice and sensitive, nudging is pretty reserved, no shifting the ball around the open playfield like in TPA, and a full power forward nudge while cradling only makes the ball shoot up maybe an inch.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I'm only able to play Fish Tales on the Steam version. It says I own the Williams pack in the Steam store, but in-game the other 3 tables are locked.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Odd that FT is on Steam but specifically missing from consoles.

Ongoing issues with the art and ESRB rating maybe?

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
Just played M-Madness on PS4....Simply amazing....stunning graphics, great physics (choose tournament-mode for most realistic physics!) What an improvement compared to the TPA-Version. But where is Fish-tales?

wolfson

May 24, 2013
thanks Silverball , bought PS4 and XBOX packs through there stores !!!! I`m out of here playing !!!:cool:

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
Dear Wolfson! You will not be disappointed. Please tell me your impressions about the PS4-version. Maybe you got an idea how to get Fish-tales?

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
I'm only able to play Fish Tales on the Steam version. It says I own the Williams pack in the Steam store, but in-game the other 3 tables are locked.

That's worrying Jeff. Hopefully you'll get it sorted soon!

I'm stuck at work so unable to give it a try until later :(

wolfson

May 24, 2013
just played M.M. on XBOX1X , bloody stunning , ball sounds , graphics , physics , the dragon flying around , the fire trails on multi ball and the trolls getting dizzy from hitting them WOW way better than I thought . I`m buying every table Zen brings out on my 3 platforms !!!:cool: Silverball noi F.T. yet only on PC .maybe tomorrow .

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.