Yes, finally!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xZOMBIEx

May 28, 2017
Finally Zen has got Williams license to recreate their tables and finally they are getting into real tables instead of just original tables...

I had a feeling something was up because ever since the Aliens table pack came out, Zen was making them more like if they were or could be based off of real tables. They still had graphics and such, but the tables felt and looked like they could have been a real table and I think they have been doing that to show these companies that that could do real tables and Williams was the first to take that plunge and leave Farsight for a much better company...

I really hope this is just the beginning and more companies jump ship to Zen...

We'll finally get these tables in amazing quality, not have lighting issues and be able to fully appreciate these tables...

Granted it kind of sucks we have to repurchase these tables again, BUT, at least with Zen you only have to purchase them once... So if or when the next generation of consoles comes out, we will be able to transfer all our tables to the new console provided it's from the same company... As in PS4 to PS5, if you are on Xbox One and then go to PS5, then unfortunately you would have to buy them again... Farsight didn't allow us to transfer tables from PS3 to PS4 or 360 to XB1...

Man this is awesome... I think I even posted in other threads that I was hoping Williams would go to Zen after they left Farsight...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.