FX3 WMS Wishlist

Plungemaster

Apr 19, 2018
When people say they want Indiana Jones, are you referring to the older or newer table? I played the newer one at California Extreme for the first time with the Ark of the Covenant exploding out balls, and it was awesome. I love the old one, but I'd take the new one for sure.
Sadly, and still with pain in my heart... but Stern indy is one of the weakest pins Stern ever made. Which on it self is almost impossible knowing the awesome theme and the fantastic main toy, the Ark.

But that pin is a waste of time. The rules are so boring and bad, playfield is bad and boring. So sad.

Hope JJP gives indy another try one day, with all movies included.

Stern indy cannot even stand in the shadow of the old indy.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Sadly, I must agree. Stern Indy is pretty bad. But I’d still take it because of the theme, and the arc multiball start is awesome (as you said).

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Chris, if they release 4 games every so often, how about 2 rereleases and 2 New ones. I think that would make everyone happy, what do you think, when you do the Podcast ask him if it’s possible to do 2 rereleases and 2 new ones. I made a 20 list on their site on Facebook, games that never got released from Farsight. I did 10 DMD’s and 10 System 11’s, whoever it was he loved my list, but really liked the idea that I wanted Congo.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Here’s 20 Games, mix of Williams and Bally. 10 DMD’s, and 10 System 11 Games. These are Pinball Games that Farsight didn’t get a chance to Make.

DMD, Movie themed Pinball Games

1)Congo
2)The Shadow
3)Indiana Jones: Pinball Adventure
4)The Flintstones
5)Demolition Man
6)Dirty Harry
7)Johnny Mnemonic
8)Popeye Saves The Earth
9)Corvette
10)not a Movie but NBA Fastbreak

Here’s 11 System 11 Pinball Games
1)Mousin’ Around
2)Bad Cats
3)Bally’s Gameshow
4)Rollergames
5)Riverboat Gambler
6)Jokerz
7)Fire!
8)Radical
9)Truck Stop
10)Big Guns
11)Police Force (Sorry, I forgot this cool game)

Last edited:

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
The current Zen Android app is a broken mess on newer phones with their long aspect ratios. The app just about works but the resolution is corrupt and looks awful on my Huawei p20 pro.

I was having a moan about this to them, but they did reply that a new app would cater to and utilise newer devices strengths.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
well, good new then. Maybe I'll get tab s4 after all if current mi pad 4 won't do :D

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Chris, if they release 4 games every so often, how about 2 rereleases and 2 New ones. I think that would make everyone happy, what do you think, when you do the Podcast ask him if it’s possible to do 2 rereleases and 2 new ones. I made a 20 list on their site on Facebook, games that never got released from Farsight. I did 10 DMD’s and 10 System 11’s, whoever it was he loved my list, but really liked the idea that I wanted Congo.
David great idea , if they come in 4s 2x2 would be tops . i noticed they have about 20 tables at there place , and there`s about 400 tables at the museum . who knows we might strike it lucky . Medusa is top of the pops for me !!!:cool:

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I'm not opposed to 2x2 which is why I said at least 1 per release.

Curious, I've seen Popeye requested a few times but never Gilligan's Island. Neither is particularly loved, but I thought Gilligan was seen more favorably. Am I mistaken?

Nomorestalker

Feb 19, 2013

Curious, I've seen Popeye requested a few times but never Gilligan's Island. Neither is particularly loved, but I thought Gilligan was seen more favorably. Am I mistaken?

Finally got my hands on Popeye at replayfx this yer and it's a fun table. I remember playing Gilligan at PHOF maybe? It didn't really stick with me. Nobody will mistake either of these for TOTAN or MM but my philosophy with TPA/Zen has always been "Oh Pinball? Sure I'll take it"

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017

Yes. GI has some diehard fans but Popeye is overall more well-regarded.

And then Bugs Bunny's Birthday Ball is seen as a bane by almost everyone.

Trackball

Jan 19, 2016
If they're going to try for Cactus Canyon, for the love of God, they need to try to get Cactus Canyon CONTINUED!
And let us choose which version of CC to play if we want.

Oh, and since no one's asked for it in this thread yet, and I love this table so much, and you can turn on PAPA-style tournament mode in FX3:

Jack-Bot. Please, I'm begging you, get a JACK-BOT machine!

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
If they're going to try for Cactus Canyon, for the love of God, they need to try to get Cactus Canyon CONTINUED!
And let us choose which version of CC to play if we want.

Oh, and since no one's asked for it in this thread yet, and I love this table so much, and you can turn on PAPA-style tournament mode in FX3:

Jack-Bot. Please, I'm begging you, get a JACK-BOT machine!

Speaking of CCC, Monster Bash Remake was recently announced. I wonder if they'll be able to include the Remake version as well, if they're allowed to do that?

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
Wow, big list of tables.

I would think that Zen will likely bring most if not all of the tables that are ranked pretty high.

I would think we'd see

Attack from Mars
Monster Bash
F-14 Tomcat (didn't like the TPA version at all)
Star Trek the Next generation (didn't see that on this list) Great table
Diner
Earthshaker
Like I said most if not all the ones already released in TPA

Tables I'd like to see
Lord of The Rings... :cool: Yeah I know it's stern but my favorite table of all time
Congo
Shadow

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts