Time to fix all the bugs Farsight

Tom Devaney

FarSight Employee
Dec 13, 2017
You should at least try and completely fix the bugs in the tables that Zen are releasing such as

Medieval Madness

• The ball shakes continuously when it's in the plunger lane waiting to be launched.

• There are no vertical cutouts in the playfield where the rollover sensors are located.

• The two red flashers on the back wall flash white instead of red.

I actually fixed the Medieval flashers sometime ago. Check patch notes for 1.25. The ball shaking in Medieval will be fixed in the next patch.

RJB

May 1, 2013
Hello! everyone,

Can anyone from Farsight confirm that the PS4 version of TPA is still being worked on in regard to fixing bugs as it's gone so quiet on here over the last month or so?

I have come across a new bug today with Centaur, when you get a "High Score" it no longer lets you enter your name and just ends saying you scored 0 points.

Also, Scared Stiff, one of my personal favourite tables still has that awful high pitched sound with all the voices being speed up, also on Scared Stiff the "spider wheel" is broken as the game always starts with 3 items at the bottom of the spider wheel already lit, it's so frustrating.

I still play TPA all the time as the game has so many good tables to pick from, but, PLEASE! Farsight start fixing some of these issues, I bought nearly every table you've released over the years it would be nice if they played like their supposed to.

Thank You!

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
Looks like the post just above yours was Tom's most recent post.

Anyway, mark your calendars, November 7 is going to be the Two Months Without Big Buck Hunter/Whoa Nellie! On PS4/XBox One Party

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.