Big buck and big melons are up for steam iOS and google

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
I just bought the two tables for $14.99 whoa Nellie is tough but not to exciting, I hate those stubby flippers.big buck is fun and table looks and sounds good.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Nice to know they are finally starting to get released. Myself, I'm waiting for the PS4 version. New tables are always exciting.

Mar 9, 2012
Newsletter that was released friday night doesn't even mention when its coming to consoles.. it only mentions Amazon and Mac as coming soon.. so could be a while!

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Newsletter that was released friday night doesn't even mention when its coming to consoles.. it only mentions Amazon and Mac as coming soon.. so could be a while!

I have attempted to sign up for this newsletter multiple times, but I never receive it. What's up with that?

vfpcoder

Jul 9, 2012
I just tried these on my VPCabs Vertigo:

* First of all, if you own the Arcooda/TPA combo, the DX11 version still wants to launch in monitor 2 after playing the Arcooda version if you have the DX11 settings set to “Fullscreen” mode. I was hoping this issue would be fixed with this update. The solution is to switch back to Windows mode prior to launching the DX11 version, and then drag the Windows to the proper monitors. They then lock in place ... until you run the Arcooda version in “Fullscreen” mode again. (On my equipment I get better performance in Fullscreen mode.)

* When you launch the Arcooda cabinet version now, the “Gottleib packs” and “Stern packs” appear at the top like in iOS (Stern packs show empty); and the Williams/Bally tables show up as “Legacy” tables. The tables still play the same. (Still no backglass scoring on Gorgar and the DMD on “Creature” is still too dim in 2 monitor mode.)

* I liked “Big Buck Hunter” and will purchase that table, but saw no reason to purchase the other new table without cabinet support. If I could see that backglass the entire time I would purchase the table on that basis alone — (May purchase it on iOS).

Last edited:

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
Still getting some of the achievements activated before I even get to play the tables, got both high scores and completed standard goals on Big Buck Hunter, and after I bought both tables 3/5 wizard goals were done in BBH and 4/5 standard goals in Whoa Nellie! and the scores were in the insane range so had to reset those before playing.

Lykaion23

Apr 8, 2014
The highscore achievment bug could be Related to the highscore list herself, cause whoa nellie! Starts with lowest highscore 100,000 holy cow Not even tarik beat this score as seen in leaderboards

Members online

Members online