Doa

strells

Oct 7, 2014
This table is behaving exactly like Ghostbusters for me on my Nvidia K1: tap the Start button and the game doesn't start. The camera continues to hover over the table and nothing happens. You can tap the nudge zones on the sides and see and hear the table nudge, but the game never starts. I can sort of understand GB having issues (though it now has been unplayable for me about 6 months even after many assurances from Farsight that they are working on this) since it's such a resource intensive game, but I tried this on iOS. It's a very simple table that should not have these issues, not that I know what the issue is. Big Buck Hunter plays fine, by the way.

By the way, the title of the thread is supposed to be DOA.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Although, the table looks simple. It actually uses the same hardware that's in Ghostbusters. Big Buck on the other hand is using the same hardware that Riply's Believe It or Not has.

strells

Oct 7, 2014
Interesting that it's the same hardware as GB because when the table does manage to start, I am having the exact same "dead mode" issues I still have with GB: ball and all physics work (bumpers, etc.) but no lights and no scoring and no acknowledgement when a ball is lost. It's just...dead. Farsight promised a fix ages ago, but the GB table in Android has not required re-downloading in ages. Now add this table to the problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.