Farsight must counterattack!

AcadDude

Jul 8, 2018
Are they getting ready to release more than Williams Bally in Arcooda Cabinet mode? I clicked on Play Random on the front end and it randomizes all my tables including Gottlieb and Stern. Not just the ones I see on the my owned.

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
Newest Zen one i played was Back to the Future, just seemed very unrealistic.

The Universal pack is one of the weakest packs to come out in the last three or four years. I actually enjoy E.T., although the layout is a mess and it's hard to get used to the shots, but at least there's a good flow and interesting modes.

Back to the Future is tuned way to easy and the modes are all pretty much the same. It's one of my least favorite tables, and you have to have a lot of time set aside because of immensely long ball times and extra balls.

As for Jaws, I like it better in theory, it's a good layout and theme and a lot more challenging, and the "rocking boat" is cool and unique among all Zen tables. But again there's not a lot of variety in modes (it all seems to be "hit the lit ramp" with aggressive timers), and the tuning feels wonky on the flippers to me, it's really hard to aim shots. I'm playing on Android and iOS, maybe FX3 has fixed some of these things.

The Jurassic Park table is a masterpiece, and the rest of that pack is decent. The Aliens pack is quite good overall, Bethesda is great. And the new Solo pack is one of the best three-packs for overall quality, lots of depth and challenge and each of the tables has something to offer.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.