FX3 Williams Thoughts

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Do tell, what is that?!

It looks like it was already covered, buy yeah, when you lock the second ball, during the DMD animation where your dude stops in front of th Donut Heaven store, if there are three police cars, you shift up and down two or three times (it might be down up but I don't think so, just mash it up and down a bunch) and you will activate it.

It's pretty well just everything being 500k.

Edit: Also, man, I need to update my profile, my device list is horribly out of date.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
When there are three cars outside donut heaven shift up and downa few times. this will start a frenzy mode. it also gives you a chance to complete the stoplights during it for an extra ball. but it kinda confuses the game after sometimes, depending on rom version.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Have they mentioned is VR support is coming to Pinball FX 3/Williams Collection??. This thing would be awesome on the new Oculus Quest device

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
I think they will be giving us something soon. Probably going to be a seperate purchase though as zen loves doing that. i have the samsung vr headset for android and fx2 vr was pretty cool even though the resolution on it kind of sucks. You cant read the stuff on the table and textures look like crap but it still feels awesome. I hear the resolution on both new oculus sets are pretty sweet should make that look much nicer.

Echeos

Jun 5, 2013
Is anybody else finding that sometimes after watching an ad on iOS the game freezes or crashes? Happened to me continually today; can’t play the advanced challenge or collect the reward for other completed challenges.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Yes, this happens with any ad that is interactive. On the lower left corner, there is a tiny symbol when these ads start playing. Press it, and a ‘report ad’ window will pop up. Select the reason and submit. Ad disappears and you’ll start game or collect reward.

Echeos

Jun 5, 2013
Ah, thanks. I had noticed that interacting with the ads would often crash the app but it wasn't always. With your fix I was able to collect all the awards I earned and play the various modes, so cheers!

Members online

Members online