Zen Remastered Williams Announcement!

Mar 9, 2012
great to see people opening there minds to all different tables , I`ll be honest , a lot of times over the years Zen have gob smacked me with the tables they have released . Mel did say the first 3 packs will be tables we have already on TPA , so going by that I`d say there will be tables after that , that are not in TPA .:cool:

First 3 Packs? So not a single non-farsight released table out of the first 10?

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
I know Zen(Mel) said the first 3 packs wouldn't have a heavy license attached to them, so no Indiana Jones yet, but wouldn't be surprised if they mainly keep to the super popular/known tables for the first three packs to gauge the interest.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Correct. He said no licenses in first packs, but said nothing about whether or not there would be new to digital tables.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
I take back all the horrible things I ever said about Zen.

I am intrigued by the idea of doing Zen style versions of the P2K tables, but without the holographic gimmick, isn't RfM just gonna be Zen style AfM with slightly different rules?

I’d really like Zen to digitize the P2K pins. They’re as close to a physical Zen pin as I’ve ever seen.

Nomorestalker

Feb 19, 2013
Would love the pb2k tables and think it's a real possibility. So far as the first 3 packs we know junkyard, high speed 2, fish tales and medieval madness, I'd be shocked if we don't see cactus canyon, totan, theater of magic and attack from Mars that would probably leave you with at most 4 potential new moon liscences tables.

Nomorestalker

Feb 19, 2013
Would love the pb2k tables and think it's a real possibility. So far as the first 3 packs we know junkyard, high speed 2, fish tales and medieval madness, I'd be shocked if we don't see cactus canyon, totan, theater of magic and attack from Mars that would probably leave you with at most 4 potential new non liscenced tables.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Would love the pb2k tables and think it's a real possibility. So far as the first 3 packs we know junkyard, high speed 2, fish tales and medieval madness, I'd be shocked if we don't see cactus canyon, totan, theater of magic and attack from Mars that would probably leave you with at most 4 potential new moon liscences tables.
Take another look at that Original Announcement video with Zsolt. The tables in the studio are likely candidates I reckon.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
So the likely future lineup seems to be.

TOTAN (manual pic)
Judge Dredd (in studio)
Theater of magic (in studio, manual pic)
Cirqus Voltaire (in studio, manual pic)
Champion Pub (in studio)
Whitewater (manual pic)
Black Rose (manual pic)
Attack From Mars (manual pic)

and a lot of big licenses are shown in that video too, thoguh i dunno if they are all in studio. can't tell what they all are.

vfpcoder

Jul 9, 2012
If they were to release “Attack from Mars” and “Revenge from Mars” in the same pack, I would go “ape****”!!!! :p

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
If they were to release “Attack from Mars” and “Revenge from Mars” in the same pack, I would go “ape****”!!!! :p

aircrafts-color-boom-p-hd-wallszone-720258.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.