Xbox One version announced.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1793012900816964&id=1295457587239167&anchor_composer=false

Big news for the console lovers, the Xbox development has started and we are working on the development for the Xbox version!*
Another announcement will be made when we finish the Xbox version.

The release date is unknown as Microsoft takes 3-6 months to allow new products in their shop/store.

Meanwhile, we still work on the Steam and Switch version and keep those platforms updated.

18 September the next update is coming for the Nintendo Switch which we already submitted for a few weeks now.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Citizen , good one mate , this is the cherry on the cake , I`m pinching myself , what a bloody month we`ve had !!!!:cool:

steven120566

Mar 7, 2015
Citizen , good one mate , this is the cherry on the cake , I`m pinching myself , what a bloody month we`ve had !!!!:cool:

Well now, my xbox one will now be the end all for pinball. I love Zaccaria but have had very bad luck on Steam and PCs in general. I can't wait for this on xbox one!

Last edited:

steven120566

Mar 7, 2015
Well now, my xbox one will now be the end all for pinball. I love Zaccaria but have had very bad luck on Steam and PCs in general. I can't wait for this on xbox one!

UPDATE: A very nice person that works their facebook page told me development on the xbox one version is on schedule and moving along very well. I am almost as stoked for this as I am the October 9th release of the Zen Williams games. Not quite, but almost :) Since I threw the towel in on Steam/PC, I have really missed Zaccaria.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
they said everything has been passed , they are getting ready for release , more news soon . can`t wait , I prefer everything on console .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
plays great , unless I`m going nuts , feels better than my laptop . I`m bloody happy !!!!:cool:

Members online

Members online