Questions regarding ACDC, Mustang, and Trek for Steam...

dwarvenpanzer9

Feb 20, 2014
So I noticed that they threw ST, Mustang, and ACDC into regular TPA (I never bought SPA). However, it seems like they just tossed the packs in from SPA as they were. Is there any way to buy just those three tables without having to re-purchase the other tables (that were already in TPA to begin with)? I really don't want to re-buy a bunch of tables for no reason, as I just want the three.

AcadDude

Jul 8, 2018
Yes?
You can buy those three in TPA and not have to repurchase those three in SPA. and play in either TPA or SPA

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
On Android, at least, you are now able to buy them individually for $10 each. When these tables were first added you had to buy the whole platform. I purchased Star Trek individually just last week.

There are no table packs that contain just the newer Sterns, though, other than the brand new $15 pack that has Big Buck Hunter and Woah Nellie. It would be pretty cool if Farsight would put out "two-packs" for the other new Sterns at a discount, i.e. Star Trek and AC/DC bundled together for $15 - for folks that have all the rest of the tables already like you (and me).

Members online

Members online