Pack 2 - Williams' collection guesses

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I can't remember. Is it a lock for 4 tables? Last pack was really 3 with the Fish Tales freebie. Most of the recent Zen table packs have been 3 packs. Solo/Universal/Aliens/Jurassic Park/Bethesda are all 3fers.
Narc0lep5y , most of there packs these days are 3s , announced next week , we get it before XMAS kool !!!:cool:

steven120566

Mar 7, 2015
Narc0lep5y , most of there packs these days are 3s , announced next week , we get it before XMAS kool !!!:cool:

Well, I was hoping for more Zen original tables. But, I will concede that all their energy is going into stuff that's already been done in TPA. (Not that there is anything WRONG with that). ;) In that case, my preference would be:

AFMars
CFTBLagoon
CVoltaire
Any of the good solid states such as Taxi, but I don't think they are doing anything with these yet.

cjchand

May 14, 2018
She'll be sporting a pair of crop trousers and a cardigan to save her modesty. :D

Here's what I can't reconcile. Check out the ladies in the top-left and top-right of the FX3 splash screen. How is what's in MM, AFM, etc any racier than that? :confused:

PFX3_keyart.jpg

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
No discernible 'line' for cleavage. Also, no bare belly.

I don't think any of the images that were edited deserved it, but I will that not all depictions of woman in pinball are innocent. Check this one out from the Evil Knievel table that's pretty egregious in exploitative qualities...

IMG-1376.jpg

Sixx

Oct 13, 2018
My guess besides, ATM.

Earth (Earthshaker), Wind (Whirlwind), Fire! (!!)

My number one wish would be DMD support, that would be awesome.

Also: First post, Hi all. o/

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
So the brandishing of a six-shooter is OK but some cleavage and a bare belly is not? (going by the Pinball FX3 screen shot posted a bit above) :confused:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Well, I was hoping for more Zen original tables. But, I will concede that all their energy is going into stuff that's already been done in TPA. (Not that there is anything WRONG with that). ;) In that case, my preference would be:

AFMars
CFTBLagoon
CVoltaire
Any of the good solid states such as Taxi, but I don't think they are doing anything with these yet.
Steven , there is 2 original tables coming in early 2019 !!!:cool:

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
They're dropping a lot of subtle hints, aren't they? My guesses are below. In no way are they confirmed.

Obviously, Attack From Mars.

"Please remain calm and do not leave your homes." -- Whirlwind
No, that would be "Do not panic" and "return to your homes." :)

but tornadoes instead of spinning discs would be awesome.

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
I hope they don't tease us with info for 1 table at a time! AFM first then a week later another tease!

I'll go insane! :D

Hinph

Feb 29, 2012
Man, I'd pay $10 for AFM alone... two more tables in this pack is just icing on the cat's piano.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts