Pack 2 - Williams' collection guesses

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
Could also be 2 Bally's and 2 Williams :cool:

Monster Bash is hinted at with Zen's emoticons. Man, they're messing me up! :D

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Oh ok it's Party Zone, they jumped to next DMD unlicensed Bally down the ipdb rank for 3rd pin (next after who dunnit).

You have thevsuperonic robotic comic, good evening dracula guy and your hands are cold wolfman and party stuff.

Last edited:

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
Oh ok it's Party Zone, they jumped to next DMD unlicensed Bally down the ipdb rank for 3rd pin (next after who dunnit).

You have thevsuperonic robotic comic, good evening dracula guy and your hands are cold wolfman and party stuff.

That's a very good shout. Nice one buddy :cool:

If so, I really hope they nail the plastics (unlike the TPA version)

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
As well as the table reveal, I'm very keen to see what improvements Zen have made to the platform itself and the Vol 1 tables, if any.

Last edited:

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Unlicensed DMD Bally's left, in order of ipdb rank:

ToM (2)
Creature (11)
Cirqus Voltaire (12)
Cactus Canyon (38)
Who Dunnit (67)
Safe Cracker (79)
Champion Pub (99)

Edit: Creature has licenses to it.

Last edited:

karussellbremser

Aug 20, 2015
...and the censoring / body shaming goes on, as evidenced by the lady in between the flippers on AFM. Was there not supposed to be some news about that today, too?

Edit: If I see it correctly, also some censoring going on at the cleavage of the pirate girl in the middle of the playfield of BR. So again, we get only "kid-friendly" Disney-ified versions.

Last edited:

Gabura

Jul 24, 2018
...and the censoring / body shaming goes on, as evidenced by the lady in between the flippers on AFM. Was there not supposed to be some news about that today, too?

Edit: If I see it correctly, also some censoring going on at the cleavage of the pirate girl in the middle of the playfield of BR. So again, we get only "kid-friendly" Disney-ified versions.

They announced ( Akos from Zen on steam forum) that the steam version is uncensored, images and dmd ( also someone mentioned that the previous pack will be uncensored for the steam version).

Update: Mel confirms in the Blahcade podcast ( up now)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.