Pack 2 - Williams' collection guesses

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
Ssshhh... don't give them any ideas! ;)

The pricing model obviously worked well on Volume 1, judging by Zen's reaction to sales. Changing that now might turn off a lot of new comers... definitely not what Zen want to do at this early stage.

Last edited:

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Still hope i can buy one at a time in the future on my Switch. For 3 euro a piece.

Highly unlikely. They don’t sell Zen originals individually, do they? So why would they sell these that way? Also, they said selling as a pack is what makes it financially feasible for them to offer at the price they do.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
don`t worry , be happy !!! Zen always sell in packs , only on rare occasions they sell a single table . there table pricing is always the same for 3 packs !!!:cool:

Plungemaster

Apr 19, 2018
Aha! Ok, i did not know that. Was it also on pinball fx 1?

But to bad. A bit steep 10 euro if you only want medieval madness. And next volume again only one or two you want. For people with short bags it might be to much. I am in that position.

On top of that i already have all williams on my ipad. Not sure i want to buy them all again, and again have a big list of tables i will never play in my collection.

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
The Marvel tables in fx2 were the first that came in a pack. Later they added Star Wars and other big licenses and yeah, unfortunately tables are not sold individually anymore. The exception is Walking Dead.

There should be a sale soon, right? That will be your chance. :)

Narc0lep5y

Feb 21, 2015
Black Rose? Williams Pack 2 = bally pack 1?

https://twitter.com/zen_studios/status/1062796056524611584

DrfO8zyX4AIxeN-.jpg

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Ugh BR Though I will be interested to seeing how better it fairs running on FX3. Still on the fence of buying pack one.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
So Attack From Mars, Black Rose and i wonder whats the 3rd will be!?

To be honest i wouldn't have picked BR for a table in the 2nd pack

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013

Same here, but I’m happy to roll with it. Just looking forward to playing more pinball! :eek:

Narc0lep5y

Feb 21, 2015

Two Bally's. Assuming the other two will be as well, I'd say pick 2 from
Cirqus Voltaire, Cactus Canyon, Champ Pub, Theatre of Magic or Who Dunnit. (ignoring Safecracker)

I'll guess
AFM
BRo
CC
CV

Last edited:

skyway73

Feb 16, 2015
Two Bally's. Assuming the other two will be as well, I'd say pick 2 from
Cirqus Voltaire, Cactus Canyon, Champ Pub, Theatre of Magic or Who Dunnit. (ignoring Safecracker)

I'll guess
AFM
BRo
CC
CV

Pretty sure it'll be a 3 table pack.

Anyway, can't wait!

Tarek Oberdieck

Jan 18, 2015
I would like tables that aren't already in Pinball Arcade. For sure it's fun to play them again with good physics, but also a bit boring after years in TPA.

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
May well be just a 2 table pack, with possibly the same again dropping next month. That would still give us the next 4 tables before the end of the year, as Zen suggested.

timxtr

Jan 28, 2015
I hope it's Black Rose. Despite having a horrendous blind spot in the camera for the top right flipper, this table gets alot of replay from me. I think Zen's gonna make a great table even better. If the 3rd table is Fire! Fire! I'll be really happy.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Black Rose was one of my most played tables of the season it was in (2?....3¿). So thats a nice addition. Theatre of Magic would be really awesome.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I don`t care what they throw our way ( Taxi the only one I really want ) , play classic arcade , which is great and turn on the new animations , and I`m a happy bludger !!!!:cool:

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
I think maybe Who dunnit will be no3 in the pack.
I think AFM is the top rated Bally in this pack, then Black Rose and then who dunnit.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts