Pack 2 - Williams' collection guesses

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
They've already hinted at several of them (like Black Rose) in their promotional materials and have expressed interest in getting people Congo when interacting with fans.

Congo, Bride, Creature, BR and maybe Dredd will all be there eventually. Thankfully.

Even Disney probably knows the difference between a pervert and an inanimate object.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
If being convicted of pedophilia didn’t stop Gary Glitter’s music from being played at sporting events, it won’t prevent the release of a digital pinball table designed by someone under similar charges.

Hinph

Feb 29, 2012
Yeah, separate the art from the artist. A great pinball table is a great pinball table even if one of its creators did terrible things in their personal life. Not like the general public knows anything about pinball designers anyway, so there shouldn't be any outrage... unless maybe Zen wants to list it as one of the fun facts that displays before playing a table.

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Agreed, now where are all the Cosby Show reruns airing?
Just kidding ;)

Love Congo. Would be great to see that one recreated.

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
Really? People are still claiming to feel dirty playing his designs? I don’t in any way associate those tables with his actions, and 99% of the Zen customers out there won’t even know his name, let alone the charges leveled against him. Honest question; is there anything on the tables that even gives a hint to his perversion? And it’s not like he’ll be making any money off sales, there are no residuals.

Case in point I have no idea what you’re talking about. I just play the machines.

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
Were dealing with a company that works with disney and will censor everything they can. disney will drop zen instantly if word gets out they are working with a company that is paying royalities to someone who molested a 9 year old family member over a course of many years and kept a videos of it. There is about zero chance Zen are going to release anything he did. I understand people will play and they wont associate things, but disney is Zens bread and butter and Disney will care.

francis247uk

Jul 7, 2012
So when do we think we'll hear something about the next table pack?

Without the Farsight newsletter setup, guess it's just a case of following Zen on Facebook/Twitter/Youtube and checking for updates as and when?

vfpcoder

Jul 9, 2012
So when do we think we'll hear something about the next table pack?

Without the Farsight newsletter setup, guess it's just a case of following Zen on Facebook/Twitter/Youtube and checking for updates as and when?

Since Zen has already publically stated that the 2nd Williams’ pack would be available “before the end of the year” I would guess that we would hear something by late November.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
They're dropping a lot of subtle hints, aren't they? My guesses are below. In no way are they confirmed.

Obviously, Attack From Mars.

"Please remain calm and do not leave your homes." -- Whirlwind

"Please stand by." -- RoadShow (Stand by for blastin'!)

I know they said licenses are out for the first few packs, so the last one will be a toss up.

RJB

May 1, 2013
Looking forward to seeing what's in Zen's next Williams pack, personally my main hope/wish is that whatever tables they release in pack 2 they don't have to censor anything and it would be nice if they include at least one table that did not already appear in TPA, if they manage these two things with pack 2 I truly don't mind what tables they release:)

RJB

May 1, 2013
Get ready for the lady down by the flippers on AFM to be censored to ****!!!

Yeah, I've played AFM a lot of late on TPA and there's a few things I'm seriously worried about getting censored, I wonder if they will censor any of the audio? and I bet your right about the artwork.

I really hope Zen sort this censoring issue for me it's the one & only thing truly holding these tables back.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Yeah, I've played AFM a lot of late on TPA and there's a few things I'm seriously worried about getting censored, I wonder if they will censor any of the audio? and I bet your right about the artwork.

I really hope Zen sort this censoring issue for me it's the one & only thing truly holding these tables back.

The may allow her to show a little ankle......maybe

Narc0lep5y

Feb 21, 2015
They're dropping a lot of subtle hints, aren't they? My guesses are below. In no way are they confirmed.

Obviously, Attack From Mars.

"Please remain calm and do not leave your homes." -- Whirlwind

"Please stand by." -- RoadShow (Stand by for blastin'!)

I know they said licenses are out for the first few packs, so the last one will be a toss up.

I can't remember. Is it a lock for 4 tables? Last pack was really 3 with the Fish Tales freebie. Most of the recent Zen table packs have been 3 packs. Solo/Universal/Aliens/Jurassic Park/Bethesda are all 3fers.

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
I can't remember. Is it a lock for 4 tables? Last pack was really 3 with the Fish Tales freebie. Most of the recent Zen table packs have been 3 packs. Solo/Universal/Aliens/Jurassic Park/Bethesda are all 3fers.

There was a quote a ways back (don't recall where) that another four tables would be out by the end of the year. I wouldn't take that as an absolute promise though. It is also possible there could be a 2-table pack in November, and another in December/January.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.