Pack 2 - Williams' collection guesses

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I can't remember. Is it a lock for 4 tables? Last pack was really 3 with the Fish Tales freebie. Most of the recent Zen table packs have been 3 packs. Solo/Universal/Aliens/Jurassic Park/Bethesda are all 3fers.
Narc0lep5y , most of there packs these days are 3s , announced next week , we get it before XMAS kool !!!:cool:

steven120566

Mar 7, 2015
Narc0lep5y , most of there packs these days are 3s , announced next week , we get it before XMAS kool !!!:cool:

Well, I was hoping for more Zen original tables. But, I will concede that all their energy is going into stuff that's already been done in TPA. (Not that there is anything WRONG with that). ;) In that case, my preference would be:

AFMars
CFTBLagoon
CVoltaire
Any of the good solid states such as Taxi, but I don't think they are doing anything with these yet.

cjchand

May 14, 2018
She'll be sporting a pair of crop trousers and a cardigan to save her modesty. :D

Here's what I can't reconcile. Check out the ladies in the top-left and top-right of the FX3 splash screen. How is what's in MM, AFM, etc any racier than that? :confused:

PFX3_keyart.jpg

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
No discernible 'line' for cleavage. Also, no bare belly.

I don't think any of the images that were edited deserved it, but I will that not all depictions of woman in pinball are innocent. Check this one out from the Evil Knievel table that's pretty egregious in exploitative qualities...

IMG-1376.jpg

Sixx

Oct 13, 2018
My guess besides, ATM.

Earth (Earthshaker), Wind (Whirlwind), Fire! (!!)

My number one wish would be DMD support, that would be awesome.

Also: First post, Hi all. o/

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
So the brandishing of a six-shooter is OK but some cleavage and a bare belly is not? (going by the Pinball FX3 screen shot posted a bit above) :confused:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Well, I was hoping for more Zen original tables. But, I will concede that all their energy is going into stuff that's already been done in TPA. (Not that there is anything WRONG with that). ;) In that case, my preference would be:

AFMars
CFTBLagoon
CVoltaire
Any of the good solid states such as Taxi, but I don't think they are doing anything with these yet.
Steven , there is 2 original tables coming in early 2019 !!!:cool:

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
They're dropping a lot of subtle hints, aren't they? My guesses are below. In no way are they confirmed.

Obviously, Attack From Mars.

"Please remain calm and do not leave your homes." -- Whirlwind
No, that would be "Do not panic" and "return to your homes." :)

but tornadoes instead of spinning discs would be awesome.

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
I hope they don't tease us with info for 1 table at a time! AFM first then a week later another tease!

I'll go insane! :D

Hinph

Feb 29, 2012
Man, I'd pay $10 for AFM alone... two more tables in this pack is just icing on the cat's piano.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.