Arcade 1Up Mini Arcades

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
A local friend of mine just got the same Atari deluxe cab today. Also has the Rampage machine on order. Said the games play pretty darn well. He seems pretty happy with it for the price.

I’ll pass on the spinner fix vid to him. Thanks guys.

Last edited:

BStarfire

Jan 9, 2013
I'm enjoying that same Atari 12 game unit. Really enjoying it and I like being able to walk up and play it anytime.

My only issues are slight audio lag and Missile Command is bugged for bonus cities [correction-it's set to start with seven cities, i.e. one bonus city which it gives when you lose one - functioning properly]. Seems to give them randomly. I had a ticket opened for them to check it out. Not sure if it's just my unit.

All in all, a great value and big fun, especially if they fix the minor issues but I think they've been responsive.

Last edited:

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
One thing I read in a random post on FB was the company’s response to availability of the current cabinets. Someone asked if these cabs will continue to be made next year or something like that. Arcade1up responded that the current cabinets will be manufactured till around Christmas and then stopped so they can start on next year’s games.

Could be just BS to build that “gotta get it now” hype or it may be true depending on their facilities.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
So I picked up the Street Fighter cab to do a Raspberry Pi mod and, lo and behold, it’s missing the hardware bag. WTF! I called their customer service which said they’ll mail it out right away since it’s just hardware that’s shared across all the cabs.

Nonetheless, that isn’t holding back the modding.

Control panel stripped. New holes drilled for the select buttons. All new buttons and sticks along with Kicker speakers. I’m gonna mount the other in the cabinet because I don’t have enough room on the control board. I also swapped the square gates with octagons.

Last edited:

Members online

Members online