FX3 Williams Pinball - Which table's enhanced graphic effects are your favorite?

Which table's enhanced effects are your favorite?

• Total voters

MBeeching

Oct 4, 2018
The dragon is rather distracting, I also find its wings slightly obscure pop bumper skill shots / rollover multipliers. The additional sound effects seem poorly balanced relative to the ROM audio.

The Getaway would benefit from animated gauges and perhaps the addition of a helicopter with search light, though its flight path would need careful consideration. The extra detail in the mountain range looks great, though it makes combo timing slightly more difficult as you temporarily lose sight of the ball.

Apr 8, 2012
Is there a way to turn off the graphical enhancements permanently (I'm playing regular Single Player)? Or is there at least a way to just turn them off once per play session? I've found that I have to turn them off every single time I start a new game and it's rather annoying.

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
Fish Tales guy is simple, but fun, reacting to whatever is going on with the table. Particularly love the "Rock the Boat" animation. Medieval Madness is pretty, but the flying dragon sometimes messes with my peripheral ball tracking, the Calrissian Chronicles table was really bad with this with the Falcon/TIEs flying around.

Can I take my vote back? I just unlocked the 3d model of the fisherman, and after seeing it up close....yeesh, that face is gonna haunt my dreams.

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
Can I take my vote back? I just unlocked the 3d model of the fisherman, and after seeing it up close....yeesh, that face is gonna haunt my dreams.

Think the answer to that is no, but could always have a new poll a week after Williams pack 3 is released. Would be interesting how ToM, AfM do against MM which is massively ahead in this poll.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.