Hallo

Iga_Biva

Oct 10, 2018
Hallo everyone!

I found this forum some time ago and I finally decided to join.

What could I say about myself? I am long time gamer, from old arcades (where I spent so much money that I could have at least 3 real pinball machnines now), via Commodore64, Amiga500, Amiga1200 to the modern PC and consoles.

I am big fan of emulation so my MAME collection is always complete. Along with MAME, there is (almost complete) collection of Virtual Pinball X and Future Pinball tables too.

Unfortunatelly, I don't have possibility to build cabinet so I am playing TPA and PinballFX3 on my PS4.

Only issue is that is very hard to find time to really enjoy all of this but I am giving my best :)

HulaHoop72

Feb 2, 2018
Hi there!
Despite of all the new digital pinball out there,I often find myself firing up my Amiga emulator for Pinball Dreams/Fantasies/Illusions sessions!

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Hallo nach Österreich :) Herzlich willkommen!

What could I say about myself? I am long time gamer, from old arcades (where I spent so much money that I could have at least 3 real pinball machnines now)

Story of my life...

via Commodore64, Amiga500, Amiga1200 to the modern PC and consoles.

I missed the C64 part and still no console (although that might change), but Amiga 500 + 1200 were a big part of my gaming life as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.