Starting new Classic - Arcade mode from Front End

GAH1068

Mar 6, 2018
Just a quick heads up. I just watched Spacie's newest video regarding the FX3 Willams tables. He is direct launching the tables from PBX but wasn't aware of the -class parameter.

Using this at startup you can go right to Classic Single Player - Arcade without messing around in the menus.

I figured I would share this with all the other cabinet mode users who might not be aware this command line parameter exists in FX3.

fx3-classic.png

Colywobbles

Sep 9, 2018
Just a quick heads up. I just watched Spacie's newest video regarding the FX3 Willams tables. He is direct launching the tables from PBX but wasn't aware of the -class parameter.

Using this at startup you can go right to Classic Single Player - Arcade without messing around in the menus.

I figured I would share this with all the other cabinet mode users who might not be aware this command line parameter exists in FX3.

fx3-classic.png

Thanks this was just what I was struggling to sort you rock

Colywobbles

Sep 9, 2018
I’m currently running this perfectly thorough PinballX and starting the tables in Classic arcade mode but does anyone know what the parameter is to start up in tournament mode which is now my default style of play due to the slightly extra difficulty of the rule set making it more challenging

Thanks in advance

GAH1068

Mar 6, 2018
Has anyone managed to launch the new Williams tables in tournament mode yet direct from pinballX?

There is a command line for -hotSeat_2 ... -hotseat_4 that you can use but haven't saw anything regarding tournament.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.