Favorite bash toys

bmsuseluda

Jun 1, 2018
i watched the avengers and nascar pin on youtube and must say: nice bash toys. looks like a lot of fun when hulk throws the balls back:D

in germany its really hard to find pinball tables in general. so im hoping to see some of these tables in tpa or pfx3.

Last edited:

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
By that logic, then the castle in MM is not a bash toy either. Neither is the Vengeance in Star Trek (hitting a target, not the ship itself).

Actually, the castle would be considered a bash-toy, since you hit the Castle's door(drawbridge) and gate when the door comes down. But I can also see if folks say that said door IS the bash toy.

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
I know afm was mentioned and you dont technically hit it, but man on that remake table with the shaker motor you really feel those hits vibrate and its very satisfying. Vvvvv vvvvv vvvvv and it jiggles around. Id have to say my favorite bash toy is zombie michael jackson on Moon Walking Dead ...but thats a one of a kind mod of Walking Dead. Youtube vids exist if your curious. Im lucky enough to live right by where it is.

Colywobbles

Sep 9, 2018
I have to say by far Rudy from Funhouse is my fav toy. I still own a mint FH and it was the 1st table I ever owned and will be one to hand down to my sons along with TZ, MB LE (when it arrives) and of course my Vpin

Coming close would be the ringmaster from CV, Frankie & Drac from MB (dracs call outs never tire) and Red & Ted from roadshow.

IMO the saucer from AFM is meh! A real cool bash toy needs to respond to getting bashed which all of the above do excellently.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.