Favorite bash toys

bmsuseluda

Jun 1, 2018
Hello everyone, im a sucker for bash toys and wanna know what your favorites are.
For me a good bash toys needs a good feedback to really shine.
Because of this the holy grail for me is the castle from medieval madness with the several actions (drawbridge, the gate, destruction of the castle)

• Castle in Medieval Madness
  • Boxer in Champions Pub
  • Vengeance in Star Trek

Moving bash toys:
  • Swinging basket in Shaq Attaq
  • Slimer in Ghostbusters
  • Buck in Big Buck Hunter

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Castle
Ringmaster
PotC ship
Iron Monger
Big Lebowski rug and car
Frankenstein and Dracula
Wrecking ball
Boxer
Sparky
AC/DC Bell

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Can't believe no one's mentioned the UFO and Martians in Attack from Mars!

You don't directly hit the UFO or the Martians with the ball, though. The UFO activates by hitting the drop target (or hole) behind the force field, and the Martians activate by hitting their respective stand-up targets.

strells

Oct 7, 2014
You don't directly hit the UFO or the Martians with the ball, though. The UFO activates by hitting the drop target (or hole) behind the force field, and the Martians activate by hitting their respective stand-up targets.

By that logic, then the castle in MM is not a bash toy either. Neither is the Vengeance in Star Trek (hitting a target, not the ship itself).

bmsuseluda

Jun 1, 2018
I would count the Ufo as a bashtoy because the target is straight above the Ufo and the jiggling when you hit it is such a good feedback that it feels like you are destroying the Ufo.

bmsuseluda

Jun 1, 2018
i never played circus voltaire and iron man but now im really currious. The iron monger and ringmaster look great and have great feedback.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
For the most part, I find drop targets more satisfying than bash toys, but the two bash toys that I find somewhat satisfying are the MM castle and CV Ringmaster.

wizard33

Jul 31, 2014
Buzz & Bud in No Good Gofers. Just because they say "ouch" each time. Lot 'o' fun

Maybe also the magic lamp in ToTAN

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
I was thinking of listing the lamp too but I wasn't sure if it counts as a bash toy. It's basically just a traditional spinning post target that happens to have a toy on top of it for decoration.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.