Medieval Madness on FX3

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
ColorDMD on MM, MB, TAF, any of the top tables that sell for a lot, is quite common now. If you were playing the MM remake, it’s standard.

MMR standard edition does not have a color display. Other remake models do. I guess they have one for the purists out there that want it as close to the original as possible.
I love the color DMD. Not sure if you saw the color DMD for Monster Bash yet, but it looks spectacular. They made the animations clearer in addition to adding the color.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Sorry, it's 17 years of running TVShowsOnDVD.com that kicked in there. So many people don't separate the owners of the show, and the broadcaster.

It's cool, I have the same issue with people mixing up gaming devs and publishers.

Kolchak said:
I guess they have one for the purists out there that want it as close to the original as possible.

That's what I'd go for. I just prefer tables that are aesthetically original.

Not to say that the color DMDs don't look good, because they look fantastic, especially on MBR.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I’ve seen a ton of ColorDMD’s work because the guy that runs my pinball league is one of the owners of that company. I have seen the pics for MBR, and I’ve akso played MMR with color. I really wish Zen would colorize some of their DMDs as well as offer the option for WMS that have had it done (like the 4 in volume 1)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.