Thread: Pinball FX3 & other Pinball sales

My Devices
    Steam
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pinball FX3 & other Pinball sales

Can't see a dedicated thread for pinball sales, just a general one from the last Steam summer sale so makes sense to have a new one.

FX3 Aliens vs Pinball, and The Walking Dead are both 50% off on Steam until 1st November.

I also note that Zaccaria has a sale, and no sales at all on The Pinball Arcade.

My Devices
    Steam, iOS, Oculus Rift
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Upcoming Steam Sales Dates

Halloween - Oct 29 - Nov 1
    Autumn - Nov 21- Nov 27
    Winter - Dec 20 - Jan 3

My Devices
    Steam
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/9..._Retro_Tables/

27 retro Zaccaria tables for US$1.00 or £0.79. Not technically a sale, but its close to free, and is indeed free for those who have bought the ordinary versions of the tables.

My Devices
    Xbox 360, Wii U, Vita, PS3, Kindle Fire, PC, Switch
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's some dlc for Pinball FX3 on sale for Switch, not all of them though. Also some Zen Pinball 2 sales for Vita and PS3.

My Devices
    PS3, PC, Android,PS4 Pro
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Currently there are table packs on sale for the PS4.

My Devices
    Steam
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Steam sale started, most FX3 tables are 50% or 60% off (2 are 70% off, 2 are 30% off); extra 20% off the season bundles which is there all the time (the Han Solo tables have completed Star Wars season 2). I've just bought everything I didn't already have for £34.64 (think its about £75 for someone new to the game to buy everything so a smidge less than £1 per table).

Pinball Arcade has one of the Gottlieb packs for 50% off and that is it, so not exactly compelling.

Zaccaria between 40% and 70% off almost everything.

My Devices
    Steam, PS4, iPad
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pinball FX2 VR is likewise 60% for the base game, 50% off for DLC.

I'm tempted, I've been playing a lot more Stern Pinball VR and Zaccaria VR than I thought I would, but most of their better tables aren't in it, and the tables I would want are only in packs with more mediocre tables. I'd feel better if I knew what their VR plans were, will they have an FX3 VR, will Marvel and Star Wars come to it, and will FX2 VR tables transfer over. I'd love them to do the Williams packs for their VR platform.

My Devices
    PS4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johni3w6 View Post
    Currently there are table packs on sale for the PS4.
    But only in US. No sales (yet) in Europe

My Devices
    PS3, iPad 4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree, in Europe ZEN sales for the Playstation are very rare.

You can use a site like "psprices.com" to get notifications when the price drops.

My Devices
    PC
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I picked up all the tables from the past three or four years on steam for PFX3, and I have to say the physics are a ton better on the newer tables compared to the lead ball action you get in the early stuff. Totally worth it at like $1.5 a table or something like that.
    PS3 - JPelter (inactive), Steam - Space Tractor

My Devices
    Steam, iOS, Oculus Rift
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zmcvay View Post
    Pinball FX2 VR is likewise 60% for the base game, 50% off for DLC.

I'm tempted, I've been playing a lot more Stern Pinball VR and Zaccaria VR than I thought I would, but most of their better tables aren't in it, and the tables I would want are only in packs with more mediocre tables. I'd feel better if I knew what their VR plans were, will they have an FX3 VR, will Marvel and Star Wars come to it, and will FX2 VR tables transfer over. I'd love them to do the Williams packs for their VR platform.
    It's totally worth it for $6 for the base game. I'd suggest starting there and if you like it go for table packs. Even if you want to wait a bit on DLC, you won't have to wait long to get on sale. Odds are pretty good they'll be the same or lower in another 30 days for the Winter Sale too.

My Devices
    PC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, I've been waiting for this sale, and I bought the last three packs that I didn't have. At a ~$1.50 (or less) per table, it's hard to beat the price for all of the movie and comic tables.
    As for the Williams tables, who cares about a sale? I just want 'em. I NEED 'em.....
    Who says you can't take it with you?

My Devices
    Steam, PS4, iPad
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Narc0lep5y View Post
    It's totally worth it for $6 for the base game. I'd suggest starting there and if you like it go for table packs. Even if you want to wait a bit on DLC, you won't have to wait long to get on sale. Odds are pretty good they'll be the same or lower in another 30 days for the Winter Sale too.
    I ended up getting the base game and season 1 pack. I really wish they would have picked different tables, but it's quite good for the most part. I think Zen's more fantasy tables benefit a lot from VR. Castlestorm isn't one of my faves, but it was a blast to play with the vikings marching across the table. Biggest problems were setting the view distance was harder than Stern VR, and it's a pain that you have to place the table you want to play in the room before you can play it (can you not just make different rooms?). The backglass design is really lackluster as well, which is a shame. I like that they have the puppet theater scenes in Epic Quest play on the backglass, and of course Paranormal has the only vertical play in the Zen stable, but otherwise the art was pretty meh, like they grabbed the table icon and called it a day.

I'm glad the focus is on the Williams tables for now, but I think their VR platform is good enough to spend more resources on in the future.

And I would *LOVE* it if they could get Starfighter Assault in VR. Seeing the X-wings fly around the table while a Star Destroyer pulls up and starts firing Broadsides? That would be awesome!

My Devices
    Steam
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Steam winter sale started.

FX3 most tables with large reduction, many 60% off. Williams pack 1 is 30% off so if anyone was wavering on getting it, then now is the time.

Zaccaria big discounts on most things.

Pinball Arcade, Stern pack 1 50% off, everything else full price. Is it worth buying that pack for someone that has virtually none of the other tables?

Pinball Wicked 20% off - not sure if I should buy this one as well?

My Devices
    PS3, Vita, Switch
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A few FX2 tables on sale for Xbox 360 if you have Xbox Gold. I assume these would carry over to the Xbox One version of FX3 also.

My Devices
    Samsungy Galaxy S5, S7 edge, PC
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathoth View Post
    I assume these would carry over to the Xbox One version of FX3 also.
    I thought so, too (bought three packs out of five that I was still missing)... no luck so far unfortunately. The tables don't even show up in FX2 on XBOX ONE for me let alone FX3.

My Devices
    Andriod, PS3, PS4.
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lio View Post
    I thought so, too (bought three packs out of five that I was still missing)... no luck so far unfortunately. The tables don't even show up in FX2 on XBOX ONE for me let alone FX3.
    There isn't an import tables button like the PS4?

My Devices
    Xbox One X, PC
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is an import tables button but it's broken. Same on my end. Best shot is to just e-mail Zen support. They'll most likely just give you codes for the FX3 packs to download instead.

My Devices
    PS3, Vita, Switch
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lio View Post
    This may be a different scenario since it is delisted, but I had to jump through some hoops to get the Street Fighter II table to import into FX2 for Xbox One. I had to turn my console on standby, login to the MS store on my phone, and set it to download from there.

My Devices
    Xbox One X, PC
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just as an update for the FX2 -> FX3 situation from the last Deals for Gold. Probably interesting for @lio too

I've contacted Zen Support and after sending them my transaction info details over mail, I got the codes for the FX3 packs to redeem on my account.
    They now appear in FX3 on both my Xbox One and Windows 10 and I can play all the tables. Their support is a bit slower so it'll take you approx. a week but at least they're very helpful!

My Devices
    PC, PS4, PS3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Williams Vol.1 on Steam is 40% off until January 28.

My Devices
    Samsungy Galaxy S5, S7 edge, PC
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @TimeWalker: Zen sent me FX3 keys as well.
    It took a few days for them to reply but I am really happy with their support.

My Devices
    Windows PC, PS4, PSVR, Android
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't seen it mentioned on the forums yet, but Pinball FX2 VR and it's DLC is on sale for 50% off on the Playstation store right now for PS+ members until 2/5. If you have a PSVR and don't have this game yet, you need it. It's amazing. And that's coming from someone who has always hated Zen's original stuff because of the crummy physics. The VR makes up for it IMO.
    Pinball FX3 wish list - Defender, Road Kings, Barracora, Blackout, Embryon, Mata Hari
    TPA wish list - Iron Maiden, The Walking Dead, LOTR, Transformers, TRON, X-Men, The Sopranos, Terminator 3, CSI, Gottlieb EMs!!

My Devices
    Steam
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Second week in a row that a single FX3 table pack is on sale on Steam, and this week its called a weekly sale so looks like its an ongoing thing, one table pack per week at something like 40-50% off. Happens that the 2 tables in this weeks pack I got back in November and still haven't tried yet.

My Devices
    PC, PS4, Android
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Williams 2 is on sale through March 29 (today) on PS4.

https://forum.zenstudios.com/forumdisplay.php?58-Sales

I don't see any Steam sales this week for FX3 or TPA.
    Last edited by msilcommand; 03-29-2019 at 10:04 AM.
    Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/msilcommand/
    PS4 ID: msilcommand
    Leaderboard IDs: ZAK or msilcommand

"It's not that hard." - Jaws
    "Watch this, I´ll get him up" -Scared Stiff
    "Ahhh...the Picard maneuver" - STTNG
    "It's polka time!" - Cactus Jacks
    "Reintegration complete" - TX Sector

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast