Ghostbusters table - Small issue Entering Initials

xZOMBIEx

May 28, 2017
When entering Initials on the Ghostbusters table the flipper input or L1 & R1 inputs are extremely sensitive and when trying to go for certain letters it constantly skips over cause the blinking cursor is going waaayyy to fast, like its extremely sensitive, I've even tried just barely tapping the button and still would go over the letter I was wanting... For example I was entering JLM and I had the most trouble trying to get the M to be inputted...

However, I do want to say and I'm sure everyone can agree if this was done in order to have the mini video mode game to where you don't want to cross the streams be more like the real life table then that's fine and leave it alone, we'll adjust and usually I only put my real initials when I beat my true high score...

Because before that video mode was sooooo slow, especially compared to the real life table as it is extremely fast when trying to move the streams back and forth and even since it first came out on Stern PBA it was really slow. At first that's how I thought it really was as zi never got that on the real table... When I finally was able to, it was a huge difference...

Now with the update, it does seem a lot faster than it has ever been and while it's still not perfect it's 100 times better than what it was.. And if that's why the initial screen inputs is really sensitive then just leave it alone and don't mess with it, but if that has nothing to do with it and can be adjusted without making the streams go back to be slow a molasses then maybe want to take a look...

Overall though I wouldn't say it's a huge issue and doesn't affect the gameplay which is more important...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.