Don’t forget our little goodie box is opened tomorrow Thurs 15th Nov

Gabura

Jul 24, 2018
As already stated in the other thread: At least BR and AFM will again be censored.

They announced ( Akos from Zen on steam forum) that the steam version is uncensored, images and dmd ( also someone mentioned that the previous pack will be uncensored for the steam version).

Update: Mel confirms in the Blahcade podcast ( up now)

Last edited:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I like Party Zone. I wonder, though, if it will have the Purple Haze music in it (which FS had to remove for licensing reasons - I doubt even Zen can get the Hendrix estate to bend)? Or even Pinball Wizard?

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
I like Party Zone. I wonder, though, if it will have the Purple Haze music in it (which FS had to remove for licensing reasons - I doubt even Zen can get the Hendrix estate to bend)? Or even Pinball Wizard?

See posts #4 & 19 in the Official Williams Volume 2 news thread. Short answer is no.

Colywobbles

Sep 9, 2018
I’m in the opposite camp I’ve owned 3 AFMs in the past and almost bought the remake but hung out for a MBr LE instead. however the surprise in the pack PZ is the one I’m most excited about due to the enhanced overload coupled with the fact I’ve never played a real one.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.