Williams' Collection Volume 3 guesses

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
All four of those options (ToM, CV, WW and TotAN) would be GREAT to get into Williams Pinball - TotAN in TPA is the table that got many people (maybe most of us?) into digital pinball. Having a Zen-tuned version of that game with the different physics modes will be fantastic.

There are a few other licensed standouts that I am anxious to see, on which I think Zen is going to really shine - Monster Bash and Creature to name two. Sometimes I hit a shot in MM or AfM and I think, "that's going to feel so great in Monster Bash"

And I have to say, after grinding on the 7 currently released tables for a month now on Android, the options are starting to feel a little thin.

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
With White Water and Tales being AAA titles, like CV and Theatre, I wonder if we will be seeing another "surprise" for the third table in volume 3 - I don't think anyone would have put a bet on Party Zone being in volume 2. Wouldn't it be great if they pulled out something that was not in TPA? Maybe a Bally SS?

Nomorestalker

Feb 19, 2013
With White Water and Tales being AAA titles, like CV and Theatre, I wonder if we will be seeing another "surprise" for the third table in volume 3 - I don't think anyone would have put a bet on Party Zone being in volume 2. Wouldn't it be great if they pulled out something that was not in TPA? Maybe a Bally SS?

it'll be a lesser unlicensed table something like NGG or hurricane. Still good, just not a heavy hitter.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
March 6th is the announcement. We’ll have the corresponding podcast ready to go when embargo is lifted, with Mel and Thomas talking about the tables and future release schedule. For those that take in our BlahCade Pinball Podcast via YouTube, I’ll be doing a live chat with it as it premieres at 8:30 am Pacific. Subscribe to our channel now so you don’t miss out.

On Friday we’ll release another podcast where we directly discuss what’s left for table packs that aren’t licensed DMD. Spoiler alert, theres enough for 3 more volumes only.

Nomorestalker

Feb 19, 2013
March 6th is the announcement. We’ll have the corresponding podcast ready to go when embargo is lifted, with Mel and Thomas talking about the tables and future release schedule. For those that take in our BlahCade Pinball Podcast via YouTube, I’ll be doing a live chat with it as it premieres at 8:30 am Pacific. Subscribe to our channel now so you don’t miss out.

On Friday we’ll release another podcast where we directly discuss what’s left for table packs that aren’t licensed DMD. Spoiler alert, theres enough for 3 more volumes only.

Cant wait *shakes fist at west coast time zone* right into lunch haha

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
Really got my heart set on a triple Bally Pack. Heavy Metal Meltdown, skateball & gameshow. Please tell me they teased a picture of ted nugent wailing a solo while shredding a half pipe and winning a brand new car

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
The news will be 2 hours old by this point, but if people want to join me for a live chat while BlahCade #166 premieres with Mel and Thomas announcing the tables (pre-recorded), then join in at 8:30am Pacific right here...

This will be followed at 9am with the 2nd part of the podcast with Jared and mine's reactions and thoughts.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
There were 19 WMS full production DMDs without licensed themes. So after Vol. 1-2, that leaves 12.

Nomorestalker

Feb 19, 2013
Fingers crossed for Jack bot being the 3rd. I don't think it's heavy hitter enough to anchor a volume, but I've been itching to play it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.