Pinballwiz45b -- Tournament Thread

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Last week was a pretty big hit; I hosted a Getaway tournament and had 54 players join in. Great scores in there too.

DsGQcz8WsAIABSL.jpg:large

Hoping to make another big tournament; the table we're doing is Infinity Gauntlet! Classic, 3 balls, no extra balls. I'll throw another one up on Tuesday before I leave for a few days.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Not as much of a standout as before, but I hope everyone enjoyed Infinity Gauntlet!

DsgVKIkXcAE6P4j.jpg:large

Now for the fun part: Medieval Madness on tournament settings! Have a great Thanksgiving!

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
Isn't it always the way, had my best game ever of Infinity Gauntlet, got an absolutely phenomenal Gauntlet multiball going, then drained just before being able to start Thanos Frenzy, which probably would have put me over the top. Pretty much the same thing that happened to me on shutyertraps Back to the Future tournament awhile back. Thanks for the tournament though, it was fun, looking forward to the next one.

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
Thanks for making tournaments. I've been out of the game for several years, but 1 ball MM is an interesting logistics challenge.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
No problem JPelter. Thought I'd do something else worthwhile for you guys instead of just streaming gameplay on Twitch. Looking forward to doing tables from the next pack when it releases next week!

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Interesting player count! Another great turnout, and thanks to everyone that took part! Here are the top players:

DtEh4wWXQAAMSIL.jpg:large

And for next week's pack release, let's give something EVERYONE can play -- Fish Tales!

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
Think the high score in your Fish Tales tournament can't be beaten now (challenging enough for me to only get 6th!). Todays update seems to have changed it from Zen physics, to tournament physics (start game, raise left flipper - what, where did the ball go!).

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
The tournament was originally done with the Zen flipper combination on Classic settings. I'll keep that in mind when posting the results later.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Most ever from last week! Thank you guys -- let's do this again!

DtrxnI5WkAA6Rps.jpg:large

Next up: Attack From Mars, true Tournament settings! (Extra balls should be off, but they're turned on apparently...)

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
70 players! Incredible! Thanks to everyone who played this week; here are the top 8 players!

DuP34mVWwAUGitm.jpg:large

This week's table: Rome, with powerups enabled! How high can you go with these enhancements?

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Rome was conquered by these top players! Thanks to everyone who took part!

Du9ot-eXQAE4-o2.jpg:large

...and now begins the Fallout tournament. How long can you survive with just 1 ball? Powerups enabled!

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Fallout has finished! Thanks to everyone that took part! Top scores:

Dvh0H6eWsAAETIy.jpg:large

Let's ring the new year in with something good. Portal is the next table! No extra balls this time around.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Last tournament results -- thanks to everyone that took part in Portal!

DwKunItXQAEuU6e.jpg:large

The Martians decided to not take it easy this time around -- 1 Ball on Attack From Mars! You have 5 chances to counter their relentless attacks!

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Apologies for the lack of updates of recent -- been into too much of other stuff! Threw up a White Water tournament last week; here are the results:

D99s0qrXoAAYvGN.jpg:large

How quickly can you break Hurricane? 5 minutes with powerups enabled -- who can get the elusive 25M from the Mystery Wheel at the end?

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Results for the 5 Minute Hurricane tournament:

D-mutMMW4AEcBFY.jpg:large

Put up another one for a week. Be the best Sherriff in town on Wild West Rampage, in preparation for Cactus Canyon (eventually)! (Cactus Canyon not confirmed for a release yet)

Members online

Members online