Farsight CONFIRMS Trophies for table packs 1 & 2 in next update! :)

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
If you compare trophies with someone else, under pinball arcade, it will give you a trophy percentage 1/4 of your actual percentage. If you click on Pinball Arcade while comparing trophies, it will list all of the upcoming trophies for BOP, MM, FH, CV, MB, Gorgar, BK, and CFTBL. There are three for each, which is different from the four that Farsight said would be implementing, but I think it is better since it matches up with the trophies for the core tables pack. The trophies are: High Five, Master, and Wizard. Also, I tried deleting and reinstalling the game, but no matter what I do, I can not get them to appear on my trophy list so that I can start earning them. But it is nice to able to see them anyway.

Kaoru

Mar 29, 2012
Yeah, I've seen this too a few days ago. I wonder though what's up with that. So it seems that the trophies are implemented already... but just not activated yet or something?

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
They'll probably be activated once the respective DLC packs appear. I wonder whether the trophies will pop up for goals already reached (I've completed BoP and FH) or whether the standard/wizard goals will be reset.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
They wont be retroactive youll have to do them over again as stated by FS backup your save data start a brand new save file get your trophies then reload your save file wich has your scores. Good thing Ive been waiting on finishing battle for the kingdom specifically because of this. Hopefully the trophies will be implemented with the DLC's from here on.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Does anyone know how the leader board will be effected if I delete my save? Will my High score be replaced by the high score on the new save, or do the leaderboards work differently than the save file and will only replace my high score if I beat the one on my original save?

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Just make a backup of your save to either the cloud (if you have Plus) or to a card/USB stick, then grab the trophies you need and reload the old save. It's not a big deal. I suggested a couple months ago that people do this before complting any goals on the new tables.

These should go live on 9/4 (at least for table packs 1-3)
null-1.jpg

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
As I have already detailed , we are seeing the trophy additions on our PSVita's trophy app. You cant see any of this on a PS3 yet.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
As I have already detailed , we are seeing the trophy additions on our PSVita's trophy app. You cant see any of this on a PS3 yet.

That picture is from my PS3. :p

Just compare trophies with a friend and they will show up.
They should go live on Tuesday.

Rayman1103

Jul 20, 2012
Looks like I'll have to redo the standard goals for the 4 current DLC tables, and the Wizard Goals for The Machine : Bride of Pin•Bot. Plus get a high score for each table (which will be the easiest). Oh well, at least I made sure not to complete any other Wizard Goals until after the Trophies are active.

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
Hellz yeah! I was waiting not to complete FunHouse and Cirque Voltaire (which was extremely difficult for me to beat every single wizard goal). Glad I waited. BoP will be easy to do again. I'm not worried about that one.

pinbot-76

Jul 11, 2012
I am a total newbie when it comes to PS3... can someone please post detailed instructions on what we'll need to do in order to clear out the table goals? I've had to do this a couple times now for xbox, but I have a difficult time navigating the playstation. Thanks :eek:

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
pinbot-76 , no one is sure if we will have to erase the scores , people are assuming too much , as I keep suggesting hold tight until the patch is live , the update probably resets your scores /goals anyways (my guess) so just wait until PSN gets the patch up.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts